AMK will release a MiG-31!

Yeah i wont even try to keep up with Seb, i am horrendously slow model builder. :P

Since i believe it was never posted on AMK FB, here is a close up of the main instrument panels;

6SawPMP.jpg

1YIBPXk.jpg

And inside of the landing gear doors and airbreaks are nicely detailed too;

QOfRkzM.jpg

The main landing gear doors will have pin marks completely cleverly covered but the airbreaks need some work being cleaned up.

And i can confirm, it is huge, here is one fuselage section compared to 1/72 F-102 (and F-102 is very large itself);

4WYG0qn.jpg

They're embargoed until Dec.1, so every retailer around the world can put them on sale at the same time. I suspect the thinking is, this way the kits can get to North American/European retailers to help build a distribution network rather than having a handful of Asian web stores get a head start.

So, you can order it now (a few places were listed above), but those retailers aren't supposed to start shipping until Dec.1

Yeah i wont even try to keep up with Seb, i am horrendously slow model builder. :P/>

Since i believe it was never posted on AMK FB, here is a close up of the main instrument panels;

6SawPMP.jpg

1YIBPXk.jpg

THAT is what a kit IP should look like in this day and age. I do hope though they've provided instrument decals? I didn't spot them on the decal sheet photo...

Jeffrey

THAT is what a kit IP should look like in this day and age. I do hope though they've provided instrument decals? I didn't spot them on the decal sheet photo...

Jeffrey

Nope, no IP decals i am afraid. They are mostly miss for me anyway but i can see how they would be useful, especially for the screens.

Berk, listen to the wise man talk :D/> I just hope you haven't so badly misspelled my name on the box, that the kit would end up someplace I cannot spell.

Sorry! Sebastijan,

Actually, I am the one misspelled your name. :D :D

The one sent the kits to Berkut, just simply copied my words.

Cheers!

Sio

Sorry! Sebastijan,

Actually, I am the one misspelled your name. :D/> :D/>

The one sent the kits to Berkut, just simply copied my words.

Cheers!

Sio

Sio, no worries - we all knew who the recipient of that kit was :D

Berk, I guess I'll have to visit Norway again some day soon... Or better yet, you visit Slovenia :D

So why the empty dials on the IP's?? Are we to draw happy faces on them :) Now I have to dig out my Airscale decals for dials, wait, I don't have a picture of the IP's to go by...has anyone posted any cockpit pics that show the IP's for this beast?

Brad... :bandhead2:

Speaking to you as a fellow modeller, if you need cockpit instruments then you could go here:

http://airscale.co.uk/store.php#!/1-48-scale-Soviet-Jets-Cockpit-Decals/p/39195029/category=10110362

s-l1000.jpg

No affiliation to the company. This is the only company I know of doing these but if there is another then please advise and I will edit this post for fairness.