AMK will release a MiG-31!

Canopy seals/framing coming in January from Furball Aero-Design. Printed by Cartograf they will be printed to FS 31158 (except for the white center panel) unless someone has a better choice.

MIG-31%2048-052.jpg

Could you give us a few reputable on-line shops where we could find this beauty please.

What is that yellow/sand inner seal in the picture?

Its the same pink "Germetika" on the inner side of the plexi + the tint of the plexi. You want to that too??? :D

The Germetika is applied by hand (smeared on to be precise) and as such it has completely uneven edges and surface.

Best regards

Gabor

Germetik not Germetika, Gabor, i'm know that surprize for non-russian, but inanimate objects have a sex (man's, female and even neutral gender)

Thanks Andrey,

Yes, you are right, I refer to it as Germetika becouse our Hungarian technicians called it this way. Just what I got used to.

Best regards

Gabor

I got my kit today! Absolutely stunning! Now I just need instructions on how to get everything back in the box.....

I actually took photos as I took things out so I could get it back in the same way!

Its the same pink "Germetika" on the inner side of the plexi + the tint of the plexi. You want to that too??? :D/>

The Germetika is applied by hand (smeared on to be precise) and as such it has completely uneven edges and surface.

Best regards

Gabor

Thought they looked like straighter edges....well it's seen so why not :) odd color thoughw

Greeting !

This is the sealant, russian name ВИТЭФ (VITEF), technical description of this sealant say that the color of sealant with correctly components mixed should be "light pink" or "beige". For my GWH MiG-29 I used the mix of the desert pink and light gray (see attached pictures). Sorry for my English :-)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Greeting !

This is the sealant, russian name ВИТЭФ (VITEF), technical description of this sealant say that the color of sealant with correctly components mixed should be "light pink" or "beige". For my GWH MiG-29 I used the mix of the desert pink and light gray (see attached pictures). Sorry for my English :-)

Maybe for the Mig31 posted before they mixed too much red component :rolleyes:

2700b_enl.jpg

Lets all keep this a secret, but there will be a boxing with the big pylons and R-40T + R-60's... :)

AQiSCKx.jpg

+ few additions and improvements... Looks cool with those ridiculous R-40T's, doesnt it? :thumbsup: