AMK will release a MiG-31!

OK so Sio listened and we will be producing an Upgrade Kit for the original release of the BM/BSM.

Upgraded PE fret with seatbelts and Zaslon radar

Metal Undercarriage (die-cast)

Upgraded decal sheet

Tinted canopy...

This should make a great kit an even greater kit.

That's good news. I have the B/BS and just need the metal legs - will these be available as a mini upgrade set ?

T

Yet another very positive review of the A.M.K. MiG-31 over on HS by Ron Petrosky.

Thanks for the link to that excellent review.

Great that Martin receives so much deserved recognition across the boards, and hopefully Mr. SeHoi Sio recognizes and appreciates Martin's "efforts" in the success of AMK.

Gene K

Thanks for the link to that excellent review.

Great that Martin receives so much deserved recognition across the boards, and hopefully Mr. SeHoi Sio recognizes and appreciates Martin's "efforts" in the success of AMK.

Gene K

Thank you Gene, I hope so too.... hahaha :)/>

I do! :D :D

BTW, my full name is SeiHoi Sio, not SeHoi Sio.

It is name of ex-commander of the regiment, Victor Prudnikov, who passed away not so long tome ago, hi were awarded Red Banner rank (this medal is one of shown at sir intakes, second medal - Guardian badge).

I do! :D/> :D/>

BTW, my full name is SeiHoi Sio, not SeHoi Sio.

Mr. Sio, pleased to meet you sir! Glad to see you and Martin are both posting here now. As I've related in this forum and others, many of us greatly appreciate the time and effort A.M.K. spends listening to the modeler. I believe that this not only makes you fairly unique in the modeling world, but also in the business world at large. I believe it also will contribute greatly to your overall success as well! I look forward to your Tomcat with bated breath and have great hopes for your future kits as well. Thanks again!

Rick

Mr. Sio, pleased to meet you sir! Glad to see you and Martin are both posting here now. As I've related in this forum and others, many of us greatly appreciate the time and effort A.M.K. spends listening to the modeler. I believe that this not only makes you fairly unique in the modeling world, but also in the business world at large. I believe it also will contribute greatly to your overall success as well! I look forward to your Tomcat with bated breath and have great hopes for your future kits as well. Thanks again!

Rick

Hi, Rick,

Nice to meet you too!

I am here around sometimes already, but just not that often.

We are just trying to produce kits as good as we can. If you guys like our kits, I would be appreciated and try to make them even better.

I have to say, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUYS' SUPPORT!

sO, I will see you around here.

Cheers!

Sio

Haha. Let's see if we can put them on schedule then.

Seriously! We've never seen a really good B58 as long as I've been alive, yet we hear folks weekly bemoan the fact that we can't get a good one. There's a nice one over at the Air Force Museum, and one parked up at Grissom AFB (about an hour and a half west). The B58 is absolutely the best looking bomber ever produced. The F100d is a really neglected step child. Been many kitted, and 99% are border line junk. The old Monogram kit is very good for it's age, but we need an accurate and modern kit really bad. Create a wish list on Face Book, and you'll see.

gary

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

I am getting close to be done with Mig-31B/BS. I am building the Blue 73. Does this plane have a refueling probe if so which one? AMK had 2 options in the kit and I am not sure which one is appropriate for the Blue 73. Help!

Seems like it does.

N55Xj.jpg