AMK will release a MiG-31!

Independent Review on YouTube c/o Viktor Mullin.

Just finished watching this. Gives a nice review and you get to see the parts close up and it really reveals the awesomeness of this kit. With all due respect to other manufacturers, I have to say this beast of a model makes most modern kit offerings (with the exception of a few) look almost amateurish in their injection moulding technology. The engineering and parts breakdown is just breathtaking. Cannot wait till mine arrives!Well done AMK!

Mine arrived today. All I can say is "WOW!!!!!!!".

You Lucky!

was it AMK that send you a sample? or did you get it online? please tell me where! please!!

i've pre-ordered mine more than a month ago at Hobbyeasy... but man, it's still on pre-order... nothing have move... BANGHEAD2.jpg

seems like i won't get my Christmas gift on time this year... after waiting more than two years! crying.gif

Wow, we were all convinced that AMK absolutely, 100% *would not* release an early, 'vanilla' MiG-31. Now you'saying they will?!? That's AMAZING news! Guess that jack-hole who claimed they weren't must have been full of it.

Thanks for giving us all the inside scoop, Jennings!

Edited by MoFo

Direct from AMK. I'm aiding them with research on some ongoing projects.

Very cool Jennings. Glad to hear you assists with the project. I cannot wait to receive the kit.

Thank you for helping to make this an excellent kit.

Mike

Wow, we were all convinced that AMK absolutely, 100% *would not* release an early, 'vanilla' MiG-31. Now you'saying they will?!? That's AMAZING news! Guess that jack-hole who claimed they weren't must have been full of it.

Good news if so though I wonder why the sudden change of heart? Hopefully due to BM sales doing better than expected.. :)

icr59g.jpg

Only a couple of weeks ago it was specifically stated by Martin that they won't release the early MiG-31 kit, only the MiG-31B/BS so I don't get the point of your post..

Edit: perhaps it was not Martin directly, but Jennings posting Martin or Sio's email:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=268233&view=findpost&p=2754475

Edited by ijozic