While the forums were off I started this one. Pretty simple kit as the body is only 2 pieces and it's a guarantee curbside. Which is fine because the engine sucks. Body is paired chrome yellow which looks a little too orange to me but too late now.

null_zps241c32f0.jpg

null_zps53f7b955.jpg

null_zpsef355d79.jpg

null_zps7fa7f5a4.jpg

This is going to be a straight quick fun (possible?) out of box build. So far so good.

Kris

Thanks!

I've seen that they'll be released but haven't actually seen one yet. I believe there due in November? I'll be getting them for sure either way. I hope they redo the tires though. I know the tires in the MP4-25s and Mercedes W01s are awful. Not sure if the Ferrari is the same but probably.

All done!

The only thing I changed from the kit is the nose antennae. I replaced the tree trunk provided in the kit with a bent piece of wire. Paint is Tamiya TS chrome yellow. The rear wing isn't quite square and the design of it doesn't really lea the builder to getting it perfect. Looking at the pics the front wig looks skewed too but to the naked eye it looks fine.

null_zpsacecb372.jpg

null_zps529b9688.jpg

null_zps23d8b57a.jpg

null_zps442351ac.jpg

null_zpsc0ec4df0.jpg

More...

That's great work, Big!! I really like the colorful schemes the F1 cars carry. The decals are from the kit? I also like seeing the evolution of the F1 cars, the shape changes, spoilers, tire technology.. this GB has been a learning experience.

Don

That's great work, Big!! I really like the colorful schemes the F1 cars carry. The decals are from the kit? I also like seeing the evolution of the F1 cars, the shape changes, spoilers, tire technology.. this GB has been a learning experience.

Don

Thanks! Yes everything you see aside from the bent antennae is from the kit. Very simple kit and built up quickly. If I had a ton of time id have finished it sooner.

That's why I love the F1 kits. They're like building fighter planes but with all that color.