what did everyone do while the forums were down?

After being ticked off for the first few days, I discovered that I do have a life after all and I did a lot of things I should have been doing all along, that didn't involve plastic and paint. I found the break quite refreshing and I enjoyed not having any pressure to post an update on my WIP thread. Yes, I know, feeling pressure to post something is stupid and a bit arrogant that you would think that others even care, but it was still there. Going forward, I'll model and post something when I feel like it, but I'm sure glad the forums are back up. I really did miss them.

I visit a lot of sites, but ARC is one of the first that I visit. Got to clicking the site more often after the first week. Read a few sour grapes on other sites, that depressed me a little. Sometimes you really don't know what people are like.

Best wishes,

Grant

Just before ARC went down I had been reading the thread on the HB F-23 kit and copied some links from it about supposed and alleged black versions of this aircraft. After ARC went down I actually spent time following and reading the linked info and actually solved a 13 year mystery of something I saw fly right in front of me one morning near Edwards AFB ... if ARC had been up I'd probably still be wondering.

I reintegrated into society...

Just before ARC went down I had been reading the thread on the HB F-23 kit and copied some links from it about supposed and alleged black versions of this aircraft. After ARC went down I actually spent time following and reading the linked info and actually solved a 13 year mystery of something I saw fly right in front of me one morning near Edwards AFB ... if ARC had been up I'd probably still be wondering.

What was the mystery and what did you see (or thought you saw)? I love conspiracy-like stuff (for entertainment value and the occasional nuggets of odd reality).

tumblr_mmps3r5vyn1rsvo50o3_400.gif

refresh. refresh. refresh

Just kidding, I built a little (getting back into it), planned my wedding, went to Dallas, had A babylon 5 mini marathon and yesterday I watched the sunrise.

Hello TT,

CONGRATULATIONS on your forthcoming nuptials.. :salute:

When's the big day .... :coolio:

So she knows your vices now to say yes... :thumbsup::whistle:

wow.....the variety of posts and funny answers gave me quite me chuckle. :woot.gif:/>

It is good to have things back. :banana:/>

Although no one said it explicitly, we all missed these forums, and appreciate all the hard work you put into them, and into ARC generally.

Stacey

When I wasn't checking every 2 hrs to see if it was back up, I re-discovered a lot of things I had forgotten, reading paperbacks, cyber-simulations, found lost tools, I even reclaimed a few parts from the carpet/tile monster. BTW a few folks around here now think there should be a new medical malady called ARC dependency.

Edited by #1 Greywolf