Finished Builds

Ahhhhh...... Home at last!

Kenetic 1/48 S-2F converted into a CP-121. Belcher Bits conversion set, a massive amount of putty, and bits and pieces to make this model Canadian. For poops and giggles I will include a photo of the BIG CUT.

DSC_0350-2.jpg

DSC_0358-2.jpg

DSC_0364-1.jpg

DSC_0362-1.jpg

DSC_0360-2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

1/48 Hasegawa Sea King. This is a post unification CAF version. The UGLY scheme from around 1968 to 1974ish.

Modifications are Belcher Bits sponsons. Decals are pretty much EVERY Canadian company out there.......Just missing Canuck, so for my next build I will use theirs.

Leading Edge for the roundels and numbers

Belcher Bits for the warning on the tails.

Canmilair for the flag.

Arrow Graphics for the command titles.

DSC_0411-2.jpg

DSC_0412-1.jpg

DSC_0413-1.jpg

DSC_0414-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody else MUSt be close to finishing SOMETHING!!!!!!

I wish I was, but sadly I am not. :(

Anyway, that's another fine looking Tracker. Makes a cool collection with the other one and the Sea King. :)

I wish I was, but sadly I am not. :(/>

Anyway, that's another fine looking Tracker. Makes a cool collection with the other one and the Sea King. :)/>

They sent me to Afghanistan for a month, but when I get back I'll be picking my build back up.

V/r

Ron

They sent me to Afghanistan for a month, but when I get back I'll be picking my build back up.

V/r

Ron

Not the best time of the year to be sent there, with the holidays and all. Stay safe!

• 2 months later...

Here is my 1/48th AMT/ESCI S-3A with a few aftermarket bits. I added Steel Beach intake covers, Royale Resin wheels and scratched the fuel tank fins and the tail intake cover.

The canopy was the one that came with the kit, it is way too dark, but I like it with the old school paint scheme. The kit decals were brittle and stiff, but I got them to settle down without too much damage.

Fun build, nice kit for it's age.

IMG_8455_zps4f0d0d13.jpg

IMG_8464_zpscdb7125c.jpg

IMG_8462_zps57f4007b.jpg

IMG_8460_zpsb5402034.jpg

IMG_8468_zps4c69cbe7.jpg

mason

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...