a business idea

Thanks Habu2. I'll give it a try.

maker if u contact click to detail they will do the work for u and make the parts

Having them do the CAD sounds like it would be very expensive on top of the actual 3D printing, which from what I've heard is also very expensive.

Have you gotten any quotes for the conversion parts you want to make?

OK so the name of my bissness is called scale unlimteds. and i will be providing in 1/48 scale for now conversion parts to turn any model in to a Reno unlimted air racer so for right now i am making parts so you can build voodoo or strega and yes i will be doing all of the mustangs. but of course i will be doing rare bear and other reno air racers

Good luck Catfan, I'll be waiting to see the results of your efforts. Let's judge the end product not his ability to speak or write. While overseas in asia I couldn't speak Chinese, and the cook didn't speak english, but when the food I asked for got to me, there was no doubt the quality and taste was worth the price asked.

Matthew 7:1-3

You misspelled the name of your business. That is going to make it difficult for people to find you.

Seriously, if you want clients and business partners to respect you, learn how to write. If you write like a schmuck, people will think you're a schmuck, and treat you like a schmuck. It doesn't take much time to run a spell check on a document.

You misspelled the name of your business. That is going to make it difficult for people to find you.

Maybe he meant to spell it that way...there already is a company called Scale Unlimited.

Catfan, I hope you've done your homework as far as what is needed to start a business...

In that case I strongly suggest you think of a different name. Something that will make your clients remember you as a unique firm, and not associate your company name with a misspelled version of one of your competitors' names. How about something like Racer Bits, or Catfan Productions, or anything other than scale unlimteds, which just looks terrible.

I hope you don't think that I (and the others who have called you out for poor writing) are just being nasty. Take it as constructive criticism. To be a successful entrepreneur, you'll need to be able to accept criticism. And if you're getting negative feedback from your potential customer base, you'd better do something about it. Showing that quality and attention to detail concern you, sends a very strong message to your clients.

Or whatever.

to RKic i wont use cat fan productions or racer bits. because it says noting about what my business is but in a week from now i will have the parts in my hands so i will be able to post pictures of what i am offering.

• 4 weeks later...