Romo get hurt before a do or die game? Who'd have ever thunk something like that would happen.

If I didn't have general dislike for the entire team (and a bit of love for Philly), I'd be rooting for Orton to do a Tom Brady. Come off the bench and lead longshot Dallas on to the ultimate victory. Alas, that just isn't in the cards.

Aaron Rodgers is awesome. I' think in going to have to make Green Bay my team from here on. I've always liked them to a point but today's game was excellent.

Th Browns on the other hand. Talk of firing their coach after 1 year? Who in their right mind would want that job. The entire organization is a tire fire out of control.

Looks like Romo taught Orton all his secrets. I never get tired of seeing Skeletor storm out of his box in disgust. :thumbsup:/>/>

The Cowboys are just not a playoff team. I have never seen such national hooplah for a dead average club. Romo is very much the best player they have at this point... I'll let everyone think about that for a moment.

I love Cleveland's mismanagement. Its been wonderful for me

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

How bout them chargers!!!!!

Football weekend couldn't have been better for me, Mizzou won the Cotton Bowl Friday, the Chiefs lost yesterday and the Chargers won today! :yahoo:

-Gregg

Bears - Packers

When Jarrett Boykin made that touchdown, that was sickening. It actually was the difference between the bears and the packers winning. I know that was a fumble. The offense couldn't keep playing like the play wasn't over for them. The packers at that point could only just down the ball, so that was not fair to me.

My Packers chocked on their own frozen Tundra yesterday. Don Capers, Defensive Coordinator needs to go!

Heroes fall fast apparent;y, 3 years ago that guy couldn't walk down the street without a cheese head naming his son after him :monkeydance:

makes you wonder if they are going to call (or rather no call) the rest of the post season's games like the ones this weekend

Refs tend to let a lot more go in the post season, which is both good and bad. The good is it hopefully means a game isn't decided by a bad call (but the flip side is that a non call can be as bad just like many thought the pats/panthers no call was) The bad is that the refs spend 16 games trying to set a coherent standard and then that standard changes when the stakes are highest.

Loved cincy yesterday, classic bungles.

WHO DAT!!!!!

I just had to throw that in there. ;)/>

Yes, I know they have to go to Seattle now and it won't be easy. But I think they at least have a shot now.

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZdntRnQVg

And this

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013120200/2013/REG13/saints@seahawks#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Kaepernick was unreal and clutch.....

Luck showed his skill, however Pro football purist will always have that "what if", as in what if KC didn't have a lot of key injuries, but had all it's key players in the game :hmmm: .

Dalton lived up to the name of western yore....the Dalton gang and robbed Cincy of a win with his bad decisions, however the defense blew it just as bad. Rivers flowed, Woodhead ran like a back possessed, and ol' reliable Gates opened up enough to help the cause.

Brees blew enough to cool off the Eagles

Next week:

Will Newton use gravity to cause the Niners to fall, or will the Niners find gold in Carolina

Will the Broncos buck the Chargers, or will Denver get over charged

Will the Saints March in Seattle, or will the Seahawks prey on N'awlins group

Will Indy's Luck hold up, or will the Brady Bunch saddle up and ride the colts.

in other news Jerry Jones is in favor of expanding the number of playoff teams :whistle: ....well Jerry no matter how many teams are in the playoffs you still have to win to get there :monkeydance: .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Luck showed his skill, however Pro football purist will always have that "what if", as in what if KC didn't have a lot of key injuries, but had all it's key players in the game :hmmm:/> .

I just knew KC was doomed when luck recovered that fumble for a TD. The mojo was just with them

Won't be too many more posts in this thread.

My humble prediction - Pat's by 3 points and then they will be soundly stomped by whoever wins the NFC championship. If Denver happens to win, that won't change the second part of my prediction. The NFC is just a stronger conference this year.

I've got no love for either NFC team, they both come across as a gang of punks. If pressed, I'll show a bit more love for Seattle, just because I think Pete Carrol is a class act compared to Harbaugh who seems to be imitating a tourrettes patient who is having an epileptic seize whilst on crack.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys a good Sunday of football. Only one more left after this :(

I'm sticking with my prediction from week 1. Denver v Seattle in the big game with the seachickens taking it by 7.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys a good Sunday of football. Only one more left after this

At least there is hockey to hold me over until baseball and the world cup.

Edited by rustywelder