Suggestions for Bf-109G-14 Decals

Title says it all, looking for some good decals for a 1/32 G-14 or late war G-6. I know there must be hundreds of decals out there, However it's been ages since I purchased aftermarket decals. Just looking for some tips on good quality, accurately researched products.

TIA,

John

Edited by 11bee

11bee,

Here is a link to one of my favorite -14 schemes. It is a Chris Wauchop build linked to Hyperscale. I have decals for this in 1/48 and I think I have seen either decals or masks for this Operation Bodenplatte aircraft in 1/32.

109G-14

Enjoy!

11bee,

Here is a link to one of my favorite -14 schemes. It is a Chris Wauchop build linked to Hyperscale. I have decals for this in 1/48 and I think I have seen either decals or masks for this Operation Bodenplatte aircraft in 1/32.

109G-14

Enjoy!

That's what I'm looking for! Too bad it doesn't look like there are any 32nd scale decals out there for it. I really like the late war look, just curious though - was 81/82 accurate for a G-14?

I wouldn't question Chris wauchop. He does his homework. Hal Sr

Don't mean to question his knowledge of the subject, just thought that the 81/82 colors were a bit uncommon on a G-14 (however, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a novice in this area).

Every time someone comes up with a somewhat unusual late-war German color scheme, it seems that there are 30 other "experten" that jump on him and claim he is mistaken.

Personally, I really like these colors. Now I just have to find some suitable decals.

Edited by 11bee

Don't mean to question his knowledge of the subject, just thought that the 81/82 colors were a bit uncommon a G-14 (however, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a novice in this area).

Every time someone comes up with a somewhat unusual late-war German color scheme, it seems that there are 30 other "experten" that jump on him and claim he is mistaken.

Personally, I really like these colors. Now I just have to find some suitable decals.

I agree, 81/82 seems "iffy" at best. For later war 75/83 or 81/83, 81/82 was observed on the 262 though.