F84 circular cockpit window

I was disappointed not to find a circular window (I think that's what this is) decal for my 1/72 F84G in my old Heller kit or one in an aftermarket decal sheet I recently purchased. It's a separate piece of the window framing on the pilot's right side - I always thought that was pretty distinctive and am at a loss for how to create one.

Any suggestions?

A small circle punched out of masking tape, with a piece of tape with a slightly bigger hole around it, leaving a small exposed ring, and white / light gray paint..?

HTH,

Andre

A small circle punched out of masking tape, with a piece of tape with a slightly bigger hole around it, leaving a small exposed ring, and white / light gray paint..?

HTH,

Andre

many thanks - I thought about that but wasn't sure I could get a good circle out of it - it's pretty small as a 1/72 item. Maybe I can use a hole puncher on some white decal film to get the bigger circle and then punch/trim a hole in that.