My Telic Harrier Gr.7

This is my latest build, Hasegawa 1/48 Harrier Gr.7 Operation Telic boxing. I modified speed brake LID door and its well cutout to improve fit between LID door and cannon fairings, wing tips shape and bumps, nose landing gear to decrease nose up attitude a bit and opened and detailed nose wheel well and doors. Colours for grey camouflage are Mr. Color paints, lightened 331 for upper dark sea grey and lower dark camouflage grey mixed from 331, 317, black and white. Mavericks from Hasegawa weapon set, Wolfpack Design Maverick rails, Flightpath BL.755s and ejection seat from Aires which was not tall enough caused headrest sat too low within a kit's cockpit tub therefore I lengthened the seat at lower backrest to rise the haedrest up. Markings are kit decals except tape masked and sprayed formation light strips. Hope you enjoy...

6t3k.jpg

2ts6.jpg

zvp8.jpg

zd2i.jpg

30fo.jpg

0p6u.jpg

sxw9.jpg

7agc.jpg

qugz.jpg

wod8.jpg

Edited by Teeradej

Now this is modelling at it's best. Yes we all like to see our models depicted in either a real life scenario or to dirty them up a bit but it's ok to make then appear cleaner as they once were after appearing from the factory. You can see the model underneath all the weathering that we have become accustom to.

Well done Teeradej, great work.