Any Bf-109G-14AS Conversions Out there

The Hasegawa G-10 has all the necessary parts to do a G-14/AS. Just use the small wing bulges and the ealy style main wheels. You may have to source an earlier tail wheel, the G-14/AS was observed with both style tail wheels. Leo, is correct there is no conversion set and even if there was buying a G-10 would be much, much easier.

Here's one I did:

Bf10914AS_Red10_3.JPG

Edited by The Mikester

The Hasegawa G-10 has all the necessary parts to do a G-14/AS. Just use the small wing bulges and the ealy style main wheels. You may have to source an earlier tail wheel, the G-14/AS was observed with both style tail wheels. Leo, is correct there is no conversion set and even if there was buying a G-10 would be much, much easier.

Here's one I did:

Nice job. BTW, it looks like your G-14 is 74/75/76. Did any G-14's use grey with one of the late war greens? Most of the aftermarket G-14 decals seem to show the older colors being used.

I think most were done in 74/75 but you might be able to find a few in 75/83.

Also forgot to mention, if you're doing an Erla production G-14/AS the two bumps on the front of the lower cowl would not be present. If it's a Regensburg production leave them there.

Edited by The Mikester