1:72 Airfix Su-27 Flanker B

I built a lot when I was younger and for various reasons stopped. I have attempted a number to times to restart my building. This model was originally started about 6 years ago and it is finally finished. Built OOB and hand painted with White Ensign Enamels. Please feel free to comment.

DSCN1187.jpg

DSCN1188.jpg

DSCN1186.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Dan

Edited by Dan the Exile

To me it looks like a clean build and that I do appreciate very much! :thumbsup:

The paint also came out quite nicely (I like how the white covered the plastic) considering you used the mighty brush. :)

Hope you find the time to build more models!

Cheers,

Niki

Thanks for the feedback, I do prefer cleaner aircraft. I find a lot of weathering in 1:72 overdone for my taste. I have built about 10-15 kits over the last couple of months including finishing off some older stuff like this one. I'll get some others posted soon.

Dan

I had initially missed the part where you said it was brush painted, until Niki mentioned it, then I scrolled back to make sure that's actually what you had said... because the end result sure doesn't look that way...

Wow, thank you for the comments, I have been away working all week, have come back tired and weary and these comments have definitely cheered me up. I will take on board the weathering comment and perhaps try something on a Heller Jaguar A that was partially built about 15 years ago that I am stripping and restoring.

Dan.