Hi! I don´t usually come to this forum, but I need help regarding the "floor plan" of an aircraft carrier, I will try to make a diorama of an aircraft but need to know how it is handled on the deck; also need information on the helo carriers. any information would be greatly appreciated. :cheers:/>

Happy Modeling

Byron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if you want a faster answer a ship model board might be the better answer. That said, I'm a ship guy, so I'll try and help out. Are you looking for actual plans of an entire hangar bay, or are you looking for ideas as to what type of equipment might be in the background or around a parked aircraft?

Hi Tracy! I have drawings (very good ones) of some helicopter "parking" spots on a LHS, and some other of an aircraft carrier deck, I need to know the measures of the panels or the distance between those circular atachment points (the ones that look like stars). Landing pad. I do only 1/48 planes and would like to make those drawings fit that scale. any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Happy Modeling

Byron :coolio:

Edited by ByronLeal
  • 2 weeks later...