1/48 YF-23 decals

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I blame the Brits - they came up with that stunning Battle of Britain Typhoon; so I had to cancel the reprint and shift resources to getting the Typhoon sheet printed. I think I should be able to squeeze the YF-23 reprint in the July batch. Either way, it is just one or two months away.

I blame the Brits - they came up with that stunning Battle of Britain Typhoon; so I had to cancel the reprint and shift resources to getting the Typhoon sheet printed. I think I should be able to squeeze the YF-23 reprint in the July batch. Either way, it is just one or two months away.

Sounds good! Thanks!

Just a note: while the 1/48 reprint is delayed until July, the 1/72 sheet will be part of the June batch - I have a limited number available again, but I need to get instruction sheets printed.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...

Just a note: while the 1/48 reprint is delayed until July, the 1/72 sheet will be part of the June batch - I have a limited number available again, but I need to get instruction sheets printed.

KursadA,

Do you have an ETA for the reprint of your YF-23 decal sheet? I know this is the first few days of July but I am patiently waiting to get a few of these sheets.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

KursadA,

Do you have an ETA for the reprint of your YF-23 decal sheet? I know this is the first few days of July but I am patiently waiting to get a few of these sheets.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

Both the 1/48 and 1/72 reprints are here; I have a stack of them on my desk. I need to get the instruction sheets printed, and plan to re-release them with the rest of my new batch before mid-July.

I will most likely enable preorders for the Battle of Britain Typhoon and YF-23 sheets in a couple of days, since they will be ready for sale earlier than the remainder of the batch.

Both the 1/48 and 1/72 reprints are here; I have a stack of them on my desk. I need to get the instruction sheets printed, and plan to re-release them with the rest of my new batch before mid-July.

I will most likely enable preorders for the Battle of Britain Typhoon and YF-23 sheets in a couple of days, since they will be ready for sale earlier than the remainder of the batch.

I actually went ahead and enabled preorders right now. The decals are here, and the instructions should be here in a couple of days, so why wait? If you would like to order with other decals I will be releasing in this batch (1/72 Su-30MK, 1/72 F-35, 1/48 RAAF Mirage III); you might want to wait until I enable preorders for those in a couple of days.

I have only 300 of the 1/48 sheet and 200 of the 1/72 one. I will start shipping these on July 11.

Caracal Models CD48048 - YF-23 Prototypes

Caracal Models CD72016 - YF-23 Prototypes

I actually went ahead and enabled preorders right now. The decals are here, and the instructions should be here in a couple of days, so why wait? If you would like to order with other decals I will be releasing in this batch (1/72 Su-30MK, 1/72 F-35, 1/48 RAAF Mirage III); you might want to wait until I enable preorders for those in a couple of days.

I have only 300 of the 1/48 sheet and 200 of the 1/72 one. I will start shipping these on July 11.

Caracal Models CD48048 - YF-23 Prototypes

Caracal Models CD72016 - YF-23 Prototypes

Hi KursadA,

I have sent in my order for these & a couple of other sheets.

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Would you be willing to print off some more of the yf-23 prototype decals? I have looked everywhere is sold out. Or tips on where to get it. 
I am  looking for the 1/48 option. 
willing to pay extra or buy another product you offer

Edited by JCtotheRC
Needed to include size
9 hours ago, JCtotheRC said:

Would you be willing to print off some more of the yf-23 prototype decals? I have looked everywhere is sold out. Or tips on where to get it. 
I am  looking for the 1/48 option. 
willing to pay extra or buy another product you offer

Wow...I'm glad I picked up the sheet at Sprue brothers a couple of months ago.....

Yeah, 

really sucks, out of stock everywhere, checked all sites that possibly carry it. Tried to order straight from Caracal myself but sounds like it wouldn’t happen til winter basically. 

but hey, what you don’t use I’ll buy! 

On 5/5/2020 at 5:19 PM, fasteagle12 said:

Wow...I'm glad I picked up the sheet at Sprue brothers a couple of months ago.....

If you have any left over, I would buy it from you. 

If I knew which scheme I was using I could probably accommodate you.  If I would be building it any time soon, I'd know, but at the rate I build, it could be next year before I get to it. 

Y

5 hours ago, KursadA said:

I will most likely reprint this sheet sometime before the end of the year.

Yeah,

Without luck just about everywhere, it seems as if this is my only choice. The decal sheet for the kit is just too limited in the kit. 

Thanks for the help so far, I’m new to this forum,  awesome to talk to the person who produces these.