1/48 YF-23 decals

I just ordered a reprint of the 1/48 scale YF-23 sheet (CD48048). This is the third reprint since these decals were first released. 

They should be available in the September batch. 

• 2 years later...
23 hours ago, KursadA said:

Not really decal related, but an excellent set of videos on YF-23 and test pilot Paul Metz's experience with the jet.

Great and interesting interview.  Thanks for posting!  I've always like the look of the YF-23 and I was disappointed with it's loss (not to belittle the F-22 as it is also a great aircraft).

1 hour ago, Captain Tyler said:

The YF-23 is really a special jet. Ive had the pleasure of being around PAV-1 numerous times. 

Never gets old! Its fun to ponder what could have been. 

I saw it last week at the Air Force Museum in Dayton.  I did spend a few minutes at it..

20221013_114914.jpg

20221013_113739.jpg

45 minutes ago, FlyAndFight said:

Great pics, fasteagle12.   Thanks for posting these, especially the exhaust section.

Thanks!  I have the 1/48 kit in my stash and didn't have any good shots of the exhaust...here's one more.. duplicating it may be difficult (decals would be great! hint hint)

20221013_113745.jpg

Edited by fasteagle12
2 hours ago, Captain Tyler said:

The Hobby Boss kit has some pretty noteworthy issues and you tackled pretty much all of them! Fantastic kits here!

Thanks. The objective was to improve the kit as much as possible without resorting to major surgery. I'll finish my own build of the PAV-1 soon (using the sets of course), I'll share the result 😉

Arnaud

2 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Thanks. The objective was to improve the kit as much as possible without resorting to major surgery. I'll finish my own build of the PAV-1 soon (using the sets of course), I'll share the result 😉

Arnaud

Please! I think we would all very much like to see what you got coming! 

Keep the new stuff coming! 

Also, notify me via email if you still need Block III information:)