1/48 Su-33 Sea Flanker

It looks like to become my first OOB built in years! Zacto, kudos for helping the design team strive for this level of detail and accuracyй This is how a product should be done. I wish success to all involved in this!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

Test shot+boxart = it will be released probably this year.

Life is too short, once it is available it goes straight to my workbench! And I will get two.

P

O.K., I think it's time to realize that I lost the battle with a Academy Su-27 and a Windmark Su-33 conversion before it started :wacko: .....and that I lost around € 100..... :crying2:

Cheers, Jens

the fit of these parts is rather impressive! ...and it appears that there will be no need of resin aftermarket landing gear bays on that kit!(which is a very welcome feature!)

thanks for these updates Zactoman!

:jaw-dropping: GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!!!...and can I hear it for a "Flanker B" in the not too distant future, a hot tub, and the girl from Apt 4C :D ; OK forget the tub, and girl :P . Edited by #1 Greywolf

Wing-fold stuff taped in place:

Su-33_Plastic_5_zps4cee418a.jpg

Some pit parts fitted:

Su-33_Plastic_6_zps23589f10.jpg

Su-33_Plastic_7_zpsbd8f0f33.jpg

While there are some things that need to be adjusted before it's released, my conclusion so far is that it's a pretty awesome kit.

I think I need to build and paint one...

:cheers: