Interestested in doing a commemeration of the 100 aniversary?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Interestested in doing a commemeration of the 100 aniversary?

I'm not much of a Great War builder but I think it would be a Great Idea to commemorate the 100th anniversary.Take the ball and run or maybe I can help mod.

WW1_TitlePicture_For_Wikipedia_Article_zps4a655110.jpg

I think the montage says it all and could be open to anything (land, sea or air) pertaining to the war.

Edited by Spectre711

I've been working my way through the stash by doing theme builds for the last few years and the most recent one is FW-190s/JG54. I have 2 1/4 left to build and the theme will be done. And I've been thinking the next theme will be WW I. I have 16 WW I planes in the stash and I suspect it'll take until 2018 to finish them all.

So yeah, I'd be in :thumbsup:/>

Ken

Anybody want to take the lead on this and co moderate this with me? One or two others would be great especially if you have more knowledge than me in the subject.

I think this GB should include ships as well as land units including figures. I don't think there is one thing that more memorable about this event than the trench warfare stalemate.

Basically commenting on progress, answering questions on if the build fits the GB and pushing builds that might need a little prodding. I pretty much did the National Reserves one myself but it helps if there are two or three involved.

A mod might also fish around for possible sponsors who wish to donated something for a raffle at the end of the GB.