Looking for Y-Wing photos

Hi All,

Last weekend I finally scored the Fine Molds Y-Wing. It's always been my favorite, ever since Star Wars roared into my local theater when I was 13. I've been trying to find some good closeup photos of the original film miniatures for paint and markings reference. I've been all over the net using every combination of search terms I can think of, but all that turns up are CGI renderings, video game screen caps, collectibles or other models. I even re-watched "A New Hope" today, and was surprised to find there's only one good closeup shot of two Y-Wings in the Death Star trench..all the others are head-on or tail shots, or quick clips of them exploding. Is there an online source with good, clear closeups of the original studio miniatures?

Thanks!

Steve

If you can find it and afford it, the book: Star Wars Chronicles is a treasure Chest of pics of props and behind the scenes magic from the original trilogy days.

I bought my copy about 16 years ago and it's a prized possession of mine. HUGE book.

• 3 months later...