Now that Speed Hunter Graphics is off the ground and the first round of decals is at the printers, I've had some time to return to printing books. Here are a few quasi-completed pages to show what is in store for the next two releases. Both will be sent to print within the next few months, with the Kadena Air Base book going first. A second round of decals will be released between each book.

Jake

Kadena_10-11.jpg

Kadena_22-23.jpg

Kadena_32-33.jpg

Kadena_46-47.jpg

The Scale Hornet, by Pete 'Pig' Fleischmann

ScaleHornet_20-21.jpg

ScaleHornet_26-27.jpg

ScaleHornet_50-51.jpg

ScaleHornet_56-57.jpg

ScaleHornet_34-35.jpg

Edited by jmel

Is there an approximate street date for the "The Scale Hornet".....must have it and want to know weather or not to ask Santa for it?

Chris

Not before Christmas, because it takes about three months to print. It'll be available by early spring.

Jake

Dumb question though:

Is the Kadena AFB book about the AFB or is it an F-15 book? [/size][/font]

Thanks for the heads up!

The entire 18th Wing and assigned/transient aircraft. That's why there are Harriers, Hornets, and KC-135s on the pages above.

How far off is the Harrier Book? Is it still in the works?

No idea on timeframe. It is very much in the works. I just need to do a bit more shooting of a jet or two.

Edited by jmel

The entire 18th Wing and assigned/transient aircraft. That's why there are Harriers, Hornets, and KC-135s on the pages above.

Follow up dumb question w00t.gif :

Will the pics in the upcoming book be detailed oriented (Reference photos) with the a/c or just general purpose photos?

In other words; Are there going to be detailed reference photos of each a/c (Harrier, Super Hornet, KC-135 etc) in said book?

Follow up dumb question w00t.gif :

Will the pics in the upcoming book be detailed oriented (Reference photos) with the a/c or just general purpose photos?

In other words; Are there going to be detailed reference photos of each a/c (Harrier, Super Hornet, KC-135 etc) in said book?

Nope. Just the types of images shown in the preview pages.

Jake

• 3 months later...

Will the Kadena Book be before or after the Bug book?

Before. It's at the printers right now. I haven't been given a firm date of delivery, but I'll guesstimate around mid-May before I have them back.

Jake

Before. It's at the printers right now. I haven't been given a firm date of delivery, but I'll guesstimate around mid-May before I have them back.

Jake

I will take 2. Could I get the author to sign them?

Edited by ghatherly

I will take 2. Could I get the author to sign them?

Why would you want two damaged copies?

When is the A-7 book due Jake?

No timeframe yet. Soon, I hope, but I don't really know. I'm still stuck on a few USAF images required.

• 3 months later...

Wow; Actually, that's not a bad reference book at all!

I was originally thinking along the lines of, "Only a thorough walk-around pic book is good enough as a reference source."

Heck; Those pics you've posted are still pretty awesome as a reference source!

Looks like I'll be adding this baby to reference collection 271.gif !

Stupid non-avaiation muggles. If they knew the magic we have in our military aviation and heritage, these books would be in every freakin living room adorning the coffe tables of each and every person on the planet!

Well, at least they are all over my house!

-Jim

NOT a land loving, non-military muggle

• 1 month later...