I've built a lot of aircraft and armor, but this is my first venture into helicopters. I started with the Academy DAP kit, and have amassed other goodies along the way. I'll be using Cobra Company's M-230, MH-60l and UH-60 correction kits, Eduard's UH-60 exterior and MH-60g interiors, Trumpeter's M-4 CQB, Chinook crew, (modified), live resin's NVG for the crew, DEF modern cooler, along with some other goodies I gather as they are released (like some live resin m 134s!). Pics to come-still having issues with forum connectivity at home :-b.

• 2 months later...

Well...

I've got the interior about. 85% done, scratchbuilt a lift winch control box, kit bashed several figures, and generally had a ball putting this big black bird together. However, I still can't access the forums from my laptop at home! I'm really disappointed, cuz this is the first GB I've ever participated in, and I can't figure out how to show anybody that I am actually building something !!! Hopefully I'll get this figured out before I get the copter together.

Well...

I've got the interior about. 85% done, scratchbuilt a lift winch control box, kit bashed several figures, and generally had a ball putting this big black bird together. However, I still can't access the forums from my laptop at home! I'm really disappointed, cuz this is the first GB I've ever participated in, and I can't figure out how to show anybody that I am actually building something !!! Hopefully I'll get this figured out before I get the copter together.

Are the picks on photobucket or some other image hosting site? I don't think there's ever been a way you can post a pic straight from the phone.

I use my phone exclusively for pics and use the pbucket app. Just upload the pics then copy the direct link and paste it in a post a viola!

Halleluiah!

Connectivity issues have been corrected (I will avoid public humiliation by avoiding discussion on how painfully easy this was :bandhead2: ) Photobucket is about 95% done updating my account, so I should be able to post some images of my work to date after church!

Thanks again to all for you encouragement and assistance!

Marc

• 1 month later...