Hobby Boss F-84F 48th

And many thanks for the review, Sir! Weird how this one seems to buck the more-or-less traditional HB tendency to a good level of detail but some highly suspect shape/accuracy issues (e.g. the 1/48 F-14s). And the one-piece nose gear leg/wheel -in 2013? I know Hasegawa's lovely Scooters have this feature, but that don't make it any less like something out of a Lucky Bag!

Yet again, those old Monogram beasts look like a good deal...certainly my preferred source for an F-80 now the HB ones are in the daylight.

And many thanks for the review, Sir! Weird how this one seems to buck the more-or-less traditional HB tendency to a good level of detail but some highly suspect shape/accuracy issues (e.g. the 1/48 F-14s). And the one-piece nose gear leg/wheel -in 2013? I know Hasegawa's lovely Scooters have this feature, but that don't make it any less like something out of a Lucky Bag!

Yet again, those old Monogram beasts look like a good deal...certainly my preferred source for an F-80 now the HB ones are in the daylight.

It is odd...they got the basic shape almost dead on, but the small details are a little lacking. They could have taken a bit more time on getting the right person to review the test shots BEFORE cutting the final molds. They would have been near Tamiya standards!