I would be extremely surprised if my LHS closed it's doors. they have a good amount of traffic. specially with RC and scale models. I don't know that many hobby shops that stock resin,pe,and decals.

Well it just happened here. A LHS very close to me that did a brisk RC business up and closed. I never saw that coming at all.

Still need to get my T-38.

The economics of a brick & mortar hobby shop are simply not there as a long term thing in the US anymore. It's a different story if the owner is using it as a tax write-off for other more successful businesses, but I don't know of any hobby shops where that's the case.

If you can't find it, just wait a bit for the Trumpeter kit that was just announced.

WHAAAAAAAAT????? :huh:/>/>/>/> :woot.gif:/>/>/>/> :rofl:/>/>/>

First: As previously pointed out, the Wolfpack Talon is easy to find (for example here)..

Second: A Trumpeter T-38 will in no way hold a candle to the Wolfpack kit (going by Past Performance).

Gene K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$29.99 USD plus shipping from Lucky Model..... Or $51 USD plus shipping from Sprue Bros.

$8 bucks cheaper from Lucky with shipping.... which gives me wiggle room for AM Decals from Fundekuls.

This one is a no brainer..... Sorry Spue Bros.

Cheers

Emil

I suspect that may be because they had to import them directly. I'm not aware of a US distributor for Wolfpack, which would also explain why nobody else in the US has them.

You can get them cheaper than that (including shipping) from Lucky or other HK vendors.

Edited by Jennings