I finished the sheet today and it will go to print shortly. On this sheet are

78-0494, 65th Aggressor Squadron from February 201378-0494_65AGRS_SHG.jpg

Would you happen to have the instructions/camo pattern sheet printed up or finalized for this lovely scheme that you can PM me?

How I proceed with my Bad Boy GB depends on how I will tackle this camo pattern.

Also; Can I safely assume this decal sheet will be ready by the end of the month/first part of Feb.?

As long as they're available before the GB ends in July, I'll be happy w00t.gif !

Thanks much, Jake!

Would you happen to have the instructions/camo pattern sheet printed up or finalized for this lovely scheme that you can PM me?

Also; Can I safely assume this decal sheet will be ready by the end of the month/first part of Feb.?

I actually don't have the instructions drawn yet.

The release of this sheet is now completely out of my control. I'll turn on the ordering links the day I receive the box from Cartograf and can verify the quality. I would like to think that will only be another 3 or 4 weeks, but the F-4 MiG killer sheets took longer than expected, so I don't really have a good idea. When I know more, I'll let everyone know.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, guys. I had the 'cannot determine the IP address" problem since Saturday and can only log-in from my phone. Once I can get back on from my main desktop computer I'll have the profiles up.

Jake

Any interests in Liberty Wing Light-Grey-Models? We have some of them on the ramp right now. One Family model. Below is a MiG Killer from DS (back then a BT jet) It is really bet up, Last painted in 08 and the paint is ripped of all over the jet, including the markings. I hope the weather improves next week. I have detail shot of 3 jest right now.

Regards

Scout

84-019_reduced.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Any interests in Liberty Wing Light-Grey-Models?

Regards

Scout

That would be interesting.

Hi Jake, how's it going?

I'll keep stopping by if there's a chance that you might do the 493rd in 1/32nd scale. I've got the DACO sheet but would jump on an accurate alternative. The squadron insignia on the DACO sheet is n't correct for the jet I'd like to do.

Cheers.

When GWH get their single-seater (hopefully a proper A) out, any chance of some early Eagle decals?

Yes. I have walkarounds for several of the old ADC Eagle squadrons with all the color.

Jake