Absolutely amazing. Me and my better half are still wondering how you pulled this one off. It looks so real I cant stop but to think this is a model. Please let us inquiring minds know how you did the fireballs. I know there are lights in there somewhere but the rest is what is blowing me away. That is what makes it look so real. The blackened parts of what I am assuming is cotton shaped into a fireball look fantastic. This is a show stopper for sure.

I think he used fiber optics, as you can see from the lines coming out. Very smart.

Just wow, :o :o :o :o :o

I never thought thast xyou guys would react in such a manner, looks as if I have finally build something not so bad.

Just kidding, first of all thanks a lot for all your compliments I will gladly give away all secrets if there are any about how I did it. Just give me a day or two nd I will gladly post the entire story of how I build that dio.

Once again, thanks for all your kind words.

Cheers

René

Great...great...great piece of modeling!!!!!!

I noticed your work some time ago on Facebook and I wished it was mine. I built aircraft dioramas, every time I try for something different and yours is the "difference" I was looking for. Don't be suprised, but I am planning for a long time now something similar in 1/48 scale involving an A-4 with retard bombs either the "ballon" ones or the..."other" ones that open at the back and my problem still is how I will support the aircraft in the "Air"!!!

Thanks for sharing, is inspiring, at least for me and pleeeeeaase...tell us the way you "build" the "explosion"!

Hallo,

Phantastisch, einfach phantastisch. Dein Dio lebt!

Man kann den Knall hören.....

Viele Grüsse nach Österreich.

Fantastic, simply fantastic. Your Dio is alive!

You can hear the bang .....

Many greetings to Austria.

:wave:/>

Dieter

Sure works for me,I can almost feel the heat coming off the screen. :)/>

Steve.

I was thinking the same! It's like feeling heat on your face while staring at it!

So brilliant! So new!

Awesome!

/Kristian