What 1:48 jet would you like to see from G.W.H. ?

As I view GWH as a premium brand doing the very best kits available, I'd prefer they stick to the most important subjects. While Hobby Boss does have a new 1:48 Su-27 coming at some point, I think a GWH Su-27 - and a PRODUCTION Su-27 - would be a great release for them. Su-35s are cool, but not in widespread (if any) real use. Su-34 is cool as well, but again only a handful in service.

I like the Su-17/22 idea - that's mainstream enough that it makes sense for them to do, of course, everyone is showing the S.52/54 series, but the real gap is the S.32 earlier series aircraft as those have never been addressed in 1:48.

Finally, I want to put in a plug for the Su-7 - the progenitor of the series!

As I view GWH as a premium brand doing the very best kits available, I'd prefer they stick to the most important subjects. While Hobby Boss does have a new 1:48 Su-27 coming at some point, I think a GWH Su-27 - and a PRODUCTION Su-27 - would be a great release for them.

Agreed, but I don't think their government will let them make a 1/48 Su-27 kit. They would make so much money that it would disrupt the Chinese economy and trade balances..

Sorry. However if you check some previous replies, I am not the first for such an input.

What's the link with the title from the topic?

"What 1:48 jet would you like to see from G.W.H. ?"

V.P.

Edited by Teeradej

Early/Late F-86's (A through E and an H)

F-14 (I know we have many but you know GWH would do an excellent rendition that would put the others to shame!)

And I know it is not a jet but we really need an ACCURATE P-40B/C. Academy Missed, Trumpy Missed, and the Monogram Kit soldiers on as the only truly accurate early P-40.

Zach

I personally would be elated to see them build a nice B47 in either 1/72 or 1/48th scale. We already know that they know how to do a twin boom tailed plane the right way, so how about a modern O2 Skymaster, or that too long awaited for C123 in either 1/72 or 1/48th scales (we want both!). It would be really nice to see a good new Crusader or an A7 series. I'd be happy with any of these airframes or the better F100D. If I owned the company, I'd drop the "I" bomb. Come out with a high tech Invader series, and leave the Tamigawa bunch speechless

gary