Hello everybody,

It's been ages I didn't finish a model, and more agens I didn't post one here.

Here is my last production, the Hasegawa P-39N, in Soviet, lend-lease markings. Hope you'll like it, comments and critics most welcome.

Best,

Stef (#6)

P39_09.jpg

P39_10.jpg

P39_11.jpg

P39_12.jpg

P39_13.jpg

P39_14.jpg

P39_15.jpg

P39_16.jpg

P39_17.jpg

P39_18.jpg

It looks more like a few weeks, very, very good build. I've never been able to warm up to the P-39 family, but all that aside, your build is a magnificent representation of the Airacobra, looking forward to your next build.

Thanks a lot gentlemen, for the kind words.

The next in the row is the big Trumpy Su-27, with all the Zacto stuff in it .... With my snail speed of building do not expect it before 2014 summer, I guess ;)

The P-39 is a favorite of mine : I first had the Monogram kit when I was 10 years old and when the Hasegawa kit was released, I was just sure I definitely need one.

I've always been fond of planes in which you climb in trough a car door :D

Best,

Stef (#6)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work on this kit! Weathering and paint are great! What paint is the cockpit?

The only critique I can offer is that the lights on the vertical stabilizer (above the serial numbers on either side) should be white on both sides, not red left, green right. And the underside of the wings, the nav light colors are reversed, they should match the top of the wings.