Sprue Brother Management Contact Information

Do any of you have any phone numbers or Emails for Sprue Brothers owner or upper management other than the general help points of contact? Had problems with a previous order and now when I went to place another order it was cancelled, with no reason given…twice! I hope this is just a bad apple in the cart with this one employee, as I don't buy to much from them, but when a vendor sends the wrong item and gets nasty about it whose fault is it? Anyhow, If someone could help me out here I would appreciate it .

Many Thanks, Gary

Gary,

Since the information is not readily available, someone with it would be reluctant to just give it out. In your case, place some kind of contact information and I can inform the owner of your post. This way, they may contact you if they wish.

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

We are not going to air your dirty laundry here, but you were told why Sprue Brothers has exercised its right to refuse service to you just like any other store or business. This decision was not made lightly but we do believe is best solution for both you and our staff.

The Management

We are not going to air your dirty laundry here, but you were told why Sprue Brothers has exercised its right to refuse service to you just like any other store or business. This decision was not made lightly but we do believe is best solution for both you and our staff.

The Management

No Gordon I really was not notified, but thanks for responding. Since may last order was screwed up I have been ignored, yelled at, and told I cussed at your staff, all because what your company shipped me had the right SKU but that correct SKU was on the wrong item. Your people seem more concerned that the right SKU was shipped, than the fact the SKU was on the wrong product. Good thing the $3 SKU I ordered was not on a $50 item! I bet you would want to know about that one wouldn't you!

A simple check of my last invoice will show the error. IF your choice is to not sell me, then at least have the courtesy of sending me note and act like a proper person. I have been a customer of your for years and never had an issue until now, but then if you would have cared and taken 5 minutes to call me it could have all been worked out, instead of having to try to track you down on the boards. I guess I am old fashioned and still like to talk to people on the phone.

. Best of luck to you.

Edited by ghatherly

Very unprofessional Sprue Bros. This sort of thing is handled directly with the customer.

Not impressed at all.

You're kidding right?

Gordon is not the one who started the thread, and specifically said he wasn't going to air the dirty laundry of said customer.

This thread needs to go away, now.

I just asked for a Phone number and expressed it was business with an order, so no one would think I was some crazy person seeking personal information, it was not to attack the. IF SB had handled business in a professional manner I never would have had to ask for their number in a public forum. The interesting result is that I have been overwhelmed with emails from modelers with sharing similar experiences with Sprue Brothers from this and other web sites, so maybe they might want to listen up.

I still have the wrong merchandise for which I have paid for and over 5 weeks have gone by with no closure or correction. Now I have my answer as to why, and all over a $3 bottle of paint that SB put the wrong SKU sticker on. SO after being a customer for over 5 years, spending over $2000 with them, this is customer service everyone speaks so highly of when there is a problem? No thanks. Those of you who love them love them, but for the rest of the modelers you might want to look at my experience. As far as I am concerned this matter is closed, and I am moving on as life is to short.

No one needs to leave comments one way or the other as this is not what the thread was intended to do or was it what I asked.

Life is to short and this is just a hobby. Every one, including Sprue Brothers have a great day!!!

Edited by ghatherly

You're kidding right?

Gordon is not the one who started the thread, and specifically said he wasn't going to air the dirty laundry of said customer.

This thread needs to go away, now.

He came across as a thug, that's why. There is no need to talk about a customer's "dirty laundry" or make reference to it.

I handle customer relations for a living. You do not confront customers in the open, on an internet forum. It's not the professional thing to do.

Gordon was completely professional not taking the bait, and clearly stating he was NOT going to air the dirty laundry of what transpired.

How you find that to be "thuggish" is perplexing to say the least. Again, Gordon didn't start the thread, but has as much right to defend the (stellar) reputation of his company, when it is called out in a public forum.

Edited by volzj