IAF AH-1S Tsefa :: best kit to start with?

I am wanting to make an Israeli AF AH-1S Cobra "Tsefa."

The plan is to get the IsraCast #48028 IAF AH-1S Cobra Conversion Set (REV kit).

There seem to be TWO Revell kits on the market, so I wanted to know which one would be the best base kit for the IAF conversion:

• Revell #85-5321 AH-1F Cobra Gunship
  • Revell #04646 Bell AH-1F Cobra

Thanks in advance.

I am wanting to make an Israeli AF AH-1S Cobra "Tsefa."

The plan is to get the IsraCast #48028 IAF AH-1S Cobra Conversion Set (REV kit).

There seem to be TWO Revell kits on the market, so I wanted to know which one would be the best base kit for the IAF conversion:

• Revell #85-5321 AH-1F Cobra Gunship
  • Revell #04646 Bell AH-1F Cobra

Thanks in advance.

I believe both kits are identical (maybe just different decals). Werner's wings makes a nice resin upgrade set for this kit if you are interested.

I'm still curious as to what the special Tzefas that I first saw during Pillar of Defense are.There was a pic of one hovering near an Apache and then this one behind Benny Gantz. It "looks" like the 20 mm has been replaced with a loudspeaker or something and can't tell if that's a rectangular payload or maybe a pylon from a Skyhawk possibly? I'm guessing psyops but that could be something else under the nose.

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=217866

Now I can't find the somewhat better view.