However, the elongate bulge is a housing and appears on both sides.

I went back and checked all my photos to see how I missed that and while I have a pretty big collection none showed the forward portion of left vertical like the one you posted. Oh well too late now, if Kitty Hawks gets around to releasing the BM in 1/48 that is useful info to know.

Thanks

Jim Barr

I went back and checked all my photos to see how I missed that and while I have a pretty big collection none showed the forward portion of left vertical like the one you posted. Oh well too late now, if Kitty Hawks gets around to releasing the BM in 1/48 that is useful info to know.

Jim, as I wrote, your build is fantastic so I wouldn't concern myself about it. I mentioned simmply because it is good enough that another modeler will use it as reference and miss that detail which sadly KittyHawk missed and may or may not include in a future release.

One more thing, the photos were posted by Gabor on the Kittyhawk MiG-25 thread and are his copyright (which is intact on the photos).

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

Sharkmouth

I appreciate you pointing out the detail on the bulge or anything thing else that anyone finds that I missed or got wrong; that is the reason for posting in Critique Corner, so I can improve on the next one.

All the Best

Jim Barr

Edited by Jim Barr

hello!

I must say that is certainly the most impressive Foxbat model I ever seen...

:woot.gif:

and I am more one of those 1/48th scale lovers.

Cant wait to get my big Kitty hawk box!!

Bye

Romain