Squadron Sale Sucks

The Squadron.com 50% sale sucks. Now, I know what is popular with one person is subjective but almost everything is sold out! What's the point of having a sale if the majority of stuff is sold out? If they want to get rid of the inventory they have because no one purchased it before then put those things on sale and do not waste our time searching through endless sold out products. What a waste of time seriously.

The Squadron.com 50% sale sucks. Now, I know what is popular with one person is subjective but almost everything is sold out! What's the point of having a sale if the majority of stuff is sold out? If they want to get rid of the inventory they have because no one purchased it before then put those things on sale and do not waste our time searching through endless sold out products. What a waste of time seriously.

We must have similar tastes because I found most of the stuff I was looking for was already "sold out".

Did you ever consider that items are sold out because of the sale? Maybe you're just late to the game and all the seats are already taken.

Perhaps . . . but the thing is, I was browsing the selection before the sale officially started and pages were full of "sold out" items.

Perhaps . . . but the thing is, I was browsing the selection before the sale officially started and pages were full of "sold out" items.

So did I. I even got another email stating the sale started. I thought maybe things got restocked....they weren't.

Well then that does suck.

I got their email but didn't bother browsing their site. I would spend the holidays on the curb if I dropped $500 or even $250 on the hobby right now...

LOL!!! I was their biggest advocate until I browsed last night. Yep, they have made themslves quite the arse's! I like the fact that they have raised some of the prices even higher.

My Favs list....

Rogar, the great Robert Goober-relli!

Free Time Hobbies

Sprue

Fightertown

Zotz

ARC Sellers

I would try to remember more, but I am so disgusted with the Squadron thing.....

If they turn it around thrus at 12 mid, then I will retract but it is just sad.

-Jim

That must be a joke! Did they raise the prices before the sale?

1:72 Hasegawa Su-27 Flanker 'Shark Teeth - HE01995

Our Price: $70.99

Web Only Sale Price: $32.66

I can still get it cheaper including shipping and customs directly from Japan!