Anyone like RF-4s??

Is this coming as a decal set, are you suggesting?

Yes.

I do. I'm looking for a good RF-4C project in the future.

You'll have about 30 options from which to choose here shortly.

And so many international options!!

Lots of great USAF, USMC, and export jets to be had!

Outstanding! :thumbsup:/>/>/>/> About the only thing that would make this even better would be some markings for a QRF-4C or one of the Birmingham Desert Storm RF-4Cs with the different nose art.

Boy, Mike, you're going to be REALLY happy.

:D/>

Edited by jmel

I'm still drawing and organizing the sheet, but so far there will be jets from Bergstrom, Eglin, Alabama ANG, and I'll probably add Kentucky, Nebraska, and something USAFE as well. I have references on about 50 jets that I'd like to do, so I'm sure there will be multiple sheets on the RF-4C, in addition to the RF-4B and export jets I can do.

Jake

I'm still drawing and organizing the sheet, but so far there will be jets from Bergstrom, Eglin, Alabama ANG, and I'll probably add Kentucky, Nebraska, and something USAFE as well. I have references on about 50 jets that I'd like to do, so I'm sure there will be multiple sheets on the RF-4C, in addition to the RF-4B and export jets I can do.

Jake

I hope the Alabama jet is the one in the Dayton museum, I love that particular jet.

http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/050323-F-1234P-018.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:/>

This has made my week. I have been wanting to do a few Birmingham RF-4Cs with the nose art since I had the chance to see them live and in person back in 1993.

Here are some more poor quality photos I took on an "on and ofdf" rainy day n the ramp in Birmingham in October 1993. I just wish I had the camera that I have now back then!

BirminghamPhantomsOct199327.jpg

BirminghamPhantomsOct19935.jpg

BirminghamPhantomsOct19937.jpg

BirminghamPhantomsOct199313.jpg

BirminghamPhantomsOct199315.jpg

Thanks for the great news!!!!!!

Mike

:cheers:/>

Boy, Mike, you're going to be REALLY happy.

:D/>/>/>

Let's see here..........

F-4 Phantom (RF-4C).....check

Air National Guard schemes (Nebraska, Kentucky [or Can-tuk-ee] & hopefully Nevada).....check

In 1/72 scale....check

OK, I'm on board!

:woot.gif:/>

Edited by Johnopfor