Fundekals 1/48 NASA T-38s now available!

Now taking orders, and they're going fast. Don't be disappointed... We don't do reprints, and once they're gone they're gone. In three days we've sold nearly 30% of the production run!

www.fundeklas.com

So build more than one! You can build at least three or four from the sheet.

I bought the set to definitely build the "worm" logo era T-38. I also really like the SR-71 chase planes ... it is such a cool sheet, all the options really need building.

Is the T-38 available in the US or do we still need to go to Lucky Model, etc?

Anyway, thanks for making this sheet. I have been a fan of your products for a long time.

I just recieved two kits the other day, I ordered them via EBay and they showed up in about two weeks, the kit is realy nice, so I just placed an order for two of the T-38 sheets, I have to have two of all sheets because I always find a way to mess up during the getting them on process. Can't wait to get these, already printed off the instructions, great looking sheet!

Those decals look terrific, but I want to see the plastic or a good review of the kit first. Again, superb decals.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom

I've built this kit. It is excellent! No fit or other issues. I just ordered the decals to build a second one. I would rate the Wolfpack T-38 as slightly better than the new Kinetic F-5A kit in terms of fit and engineering, and both kits are WAY better than any previous F-5 or T-38 kits in 1/48.

Don't hesitate. The kit is great, and these decals look superb. You won't be sorry.

Edited to add this link, to my WIP here on ARC:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=268308&st=0&p=2542539&hl=wolfpack&fromsearch=1entry2542539

ALF

Edited by ALF18

I just got an email that my decals are on the way, now all I need is the kit. Hopefully Sprue Bros. or Squadron will get it soon. Last year while in Orlando, I picked up a great book. The NASA Northrop T-38, Photographic Art from an Astronaut Pilot, by Story Musgrave. Great reference for the NASA fans out there. Don M.

I don't know that Wolfpack has a US distributor, or at least I haven't heard of one, so you may never get one from a US source. At this point I don't think it's just a matter of that they haven't arrived here yet. They could have walked them from China by now.. You're probably better off to just order it from eBay or directly from Lucky or one of the other Asian sources. Lucky has great service and very good prices.

• 2 weeks later...