CD72019 - Vipers

That's a cool sheet. Will buy one once they show up at Hannants. Curious to see if you got the Polish warning triangles right.

I don't know - I just randomly typed some text until it looked like Polish. Is it even close?

polski.jpg

I don't know - I just randomly typed some text until it looked like Polish. Is it even close?

polski.jpg

Got my tongue in a twist trying to say that word :D I'm not Polish so don't know if it is exactly right but it looks close enough for me! Good job.

Got my tongue in a twist trying to say that word :D/>/>/>/> I'm not Polish so don't know if it is exactly right but it looks close enough for me! Good job.

Unfortunately not, it turns out. I had missed it by one letter (it was "niebezpieczenstwo", not "niewezpieczenstwo"). Someone immediately caught it on the 1/48 sheet and e-mailed me when it was first released a few months back. ;-) I had promised to fix it in case I ever did a 1/32 sheet, but I guess I just forgot.

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a small point regards the colour profiles. On the Iraqi a/c you show a pair of AIM120's on the wing tip pylons 1 & 9. The AIM120 hasn't been marketed to Iraq and their BVR missile is the AIM7 Sparrow. Except for that it looks like another cracking sheet :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

You need to use the 1/72 Hasegawa F-16CJ boxing, that's the only out-of-the-box option with the bulged  gear doors, small intake and P&W engine and leading edge "beer cans" needed for a blk.52.

Revell is missing the bulged doors and Tamiya is only GE powered.