Live resin helo crew

I'd love to see Live Resin scale down a few things into 1/48 scale. We've got plenty of quarter scale helos, and the number of ground combat vehicles continues to grow, but there are really no 1/48 individual weapons, and I'd certainly welcome Live Resin quality .50cals and miniguns to 1/48 scale.

It's worth a shot, right?

Chris

In the immortal words of Jennifer Aniston, "whoops! My bad!" It looks like that date is actually 12/4-13 as you originally posted. My profound apologies for my misunderstanding. i'd love to see some M134s for my ongoing MH-60L DAP project!

Best regards, Marc.

I'd love to see Live Resin scale down a few things into 1/48 scale. We've got plenty of quarter scale helos, and the number of ground combat vehicles continues to grow, but there are really no 1/48 individual weapons, and I'd certainly welcome Live Resin quality .50cals and miniguns to 1/48 scale.

It's worth a shot, right?

Chris

I agree. Miniguns in 1/48 would be great. I need one for my MV-22 Osprey.

We'll, I talked to Yaroslav yesterday and the helo crew set is not ready yet and he didn't have a ready date. Oh we'll, we'll just sit back and wait a little longer. I can just imagine what the crew will look like based on his modern soldiers already out! I know they'll be in a lot of 1/35 scale hooks and hawks as well as any other helo cockpit when he does release them!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...