F-16C 'Riverside Rendezvous'

I saw this thread a few days ago, but got side tracked with flying this week.

This is one the best air refueling models I've ever seen! The scratch built boom is dead on. Moving the pilots head up toward where the Pilot Director Lights are, is outstanding.

Well done. This is inspiration for me to get off my butt and model what I get to do. Thank you for sharing.

-Jeff

That is a great idea and a flawless model. Outstanding work!

Jake

Hello. R U the publisher of Reid publications, correct?

Ur books are so good for medeling.

Recently I need the modern Eagle guide that is out of stock.

Please publish it again.

Edited by rogust
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, that is simply outstanding! I've seen in-flight models "plugged-in" before, but I've never seen it done like this before. Extremely creative.

The F-16 model is outstanding too, and the snowy base is wonderfully done.

10/10 for everything.

Hi Rogust, that is truly amazing. And some shots look so real. Mind if I ask - - - What material is the boom and how did you get it to stick to the glass without the joint breaking? Same with the other end. If I were to do this I'd be using 2-part putty but I'm quite sure it wouldnt carry the weight of the model. That angle makes the boom practically a lever.

Hi Rogust, that is truly amazing. And some shots look so real. Mind if I ask - - - What material is the boom and how did you get it to stick to the glass without the joint breaking? Same with the other end. If I were to do this I'd be using 2-part putty but I'm quite sure it wouldnt carry the weight of the model. That angle makes the boom practically a lever.

I made the boom with plastic pipes and brass beams and polycaps.

Wolfpack design owner is my friend, so I told him to make my concept into a resin item.

Well, I can not bet it will be produced.