I like it. I can see elements of many mustang versions blended together. Ya wanna see an ugly Mustang, try the 1974 Mustang Ghia. Would be nice to know what powertrains are available, especially if they're competing with the Camaro/Challenger.

Don

I was contemplating buying a 50th Anniversary Mustang to replace the 02 convertible GT I have now. If that's what it looks like, I'll probably skip it and buy something else. I don't like it. No sir. I don't like it at all.

So what is your favorite year/option mustang? Keep it to stock, unmodified. Everyone chime in.

Personally my favorite will always be the 64.5 Mustang. They may not have the horsepower of later years but they started the whole thing. Of course I am also biased since I own one. It was the first car I bought on my own at the age of 19. Just the bone stock coupe with a three speed and 170 cubic inch straight six. Man the times I've had in that car.

The real question is will it be able to go around a corner properly.

That is the question, it should they are finally adding a IRS, no more live axle.

Nice video to showing a new Camaro Z/28 compared to Ford's best track car

Z/28 vs ???

If those spy shots are accurate then Ford is being very conservative, because they could have had something much more aggressive:

2015_ford_mustang_01.jpg

I'm getting old and fat, so a well rounded vehicle is important. A 2014 Shelby would be nice. High horsepower, handling, creature comforts, reliability... I know earlier models are closer to the traditional idea of a Mustang, but like i said, i'm getting old and fat.

I can't stand any of the new US sports cars. The idea of throwing back to old times is a blatant cash grab to appeal to older generations who they believe have money.

European sports cars constantly evolve and try to introduce new things to the automotive world. The US will forever be behind in car making.