A hero to many in his native land, and to many more around the world who continue the fight for equality and civil liberties wherever such oppression still exists. His struggle was a long and arduous one, but his commitment and dedication to see it thru paid off, and a bastion of human oppression was finally toppled. It is more than a loss for South Africa; the world as one has lost one of it's greatest citizens. May he rest in eternal peace, and be remembered for the man he was, what he accomplished, and stood for.

As a South African I can say this is a very sad day for my country, even the weather here is depressing, midsummer and it is totally overcast and cool. Before we heard the news this morning my wife made the comment that we are experiencing some very strange weather...

RIP Madiba.

MY sincerest condolences to his family , friends and his colleagues ..and all those who knew him..

Sir your wisdom and inspiring ways will be greatly missed.

Huge loss to a Nation that held him in the highest esteem.

:salute:

Also MY deepest condolences to the family of BABE HEFFRON... who also passed away a couple days before..

Rest in Peace and your legacy BAND OF BROTHERS wont be forgotten. :salute:

A hero to many in his native land, and to many more around the world who continue the fight for equality and civil liberties wherever such oppression still exists. His struggle was a long and arduous one, but his commitment and dedication to see it thru paid off, and a bastion of human oppression was finally toppled. It is more than a loss for South Africa; the world as one has lost one of it's greatest citizens. May he rest in eternal peace, and be remembered for the man he was, what he accomplished, and stood for.

I could not have said it better. RIP

So many people are dying man, all you can do is pray.

No more or no less than every other day. This just happens to be a very well known one. The vast majority pass without anyone but their friends and families noticing... The circle of life.