Looks like you might be accesing the old url from you laptop

Try to acces from the arc home page

If not

Clear cacje from browser

IF not renew your dns from your laptop command prompt (google search will give you the command)

this might help

clear cache

renew DNS

clicky

the issue in most cases is that the dns still has the old ip of the forums server. when you renew your dns your network will point to the right place

I've done all of these multiple times, but when using my Verizon LTE wireless card I still get "Can't determine IP address" My home wireless and every hotel wireless (and I use a LOT of them) connection works fine.

It's getting VERY frustrating...

I've done all of these multiple times, but when using my Verizon LTE wireless card I still get "Can't determine IP address" My home wireless and every hotel wireless (and I use a LOT of them) connection works fine.

It's getting VERY frustrating...

Last thing you can try is to go in your network settings when using your verizon card , in the ip settimg change your prefered DNS. Run a google search for google public dns. Enter that info.

This happens when some provider have outdated dns data. I had similar issues with videotron. DNS so i set up the google one in my router at home

Last thing you can try is to go in your network settings when using your verizon card , in the ip settimg change your prefered DNS. Run a google search for google public dns. Enter that info.

This happens when some provider have outdated dns data. I had similar issues with videotron. DNS so i set up the google one in my router at home

The problem is it is my company laptop and I don't have administrative privileges to do that. I still don't understand why the forums are absolutely the only site I can't access from my laptop on the LTE card, including a number of other forums. :bandhead2:

It does seem I'm not alone. But unlike Steven above, my iPhone is fine.

I've tried all of this myself to no avail. I found that using proxy severs at home works for me. Just Google proxy servers and you will get a lot of web based ones that all you have to to is put in the url and go. Hopefully this problem won't last forever

I've tried all of this myself to no avail. I found that using proxy severs at home works for me. Just Google proxy servers and you will get a lot of web based ones that all you have to to is put in the url and go. Hopefully this problem won't last forever

That worked, but seems like an extreme to have to go through just to access the forums.

Thanks Vince.

Edited by volzj