DMold Correction sets for 1/48 S-2 Tracker

Guys,

Has anyone here got the DMold correction sets for 1/48 S2 Tracker ? I want to get mine, checked at DMold's web page, it was not available days earlier, but today, it is marked out of stock. Are they really out already ?

Regards,

Douglas

Looks no one has any idea on the set. :unsure:/>

Regards,

Douglas

I think I read a post by the Dmold guy (Dmitri) that because of the amount of work required to make the S-2 stuff, he wanted people to email him when they wanted to buy a set. I think he would basically make a set for each individual order...I would try emailing him directly...

Corey

I think I read a post by the Dmold guy (Dmitri) that because of the amount of work required to make the S-2 stuff, he wanted people to email him when they wanted to buy a set. I think he would basically make a set for each individual order...I would try emailing him directly...

Corey

Roger that Corey. I already wrote an email to DMold last week and PM to Dmitri yesterday. Let me wait for a few more days before sending reminder.

Thanks Corey.

Regards,

Douglas

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the corrected nose and canopy. Looks the part but my clear part was a little cloudy with some small bubbles and some scratches. Maybe Future will help it out. Not sorry I bought it. Would like to get the nacelles he's making. Not available yet.