f-15 a/c help

so i scored some monogram F-15s in 1/48 scale at a model show they are the c model but i know i can also make them in to a f-15a model but i want to add some photo etch to the kits to dress them up like some of the vents on the out side of the plane so on Edwards site i see ones for the hasagwa kit and the academy one so i guess what i am wondering is which one would fit?

I'm sure in either case you will have to make them fit, so what difference would it make to fit Monogram, I'd look to see which is more accurate and go with that one.

Curt

so i scored some monogram F-15s in 1/48 scale at a model show they are the c model but i know i can also make them in to a f-15a model but i want to add some photo etch to the kits to dress them up like some of the vents on the out side of the plane so on Edwards site i see ones for the hasagwa kit and the academy one so i guess what i am wondering is which one would fit?

Punctuate much? :rolleyes:

i get my capital letters on sale at a local market so they dont cost me as much as say fingernails on a chalkboard boy that realy gets expensive like when walmart doesnt have redbull on sale and i have to chew teabags and those nespresso cups are really alot of money boy howdy i wish they had a sale on punctuation and discounts on runon sentences like on here yes like the edwards scissorhand parts they fit everything just not as well on some as others and on tuesdays

The monogram kit is the only A model on the market. To make it into a C there would be some changes like the wheels and speedbrake aft fairing.....