Live-Resin helo toys

Yaroslav at Live-Resin just sent me these in my Email. No details on the release date yet. Hope you love them.

This is a early Christmas present for the helo forum guys!

Enjoy!!!

Tim

C7133B0C-67B6-4609-9684-B1B917F1FF4E_zpsekjmywp3.jpg

2A006740-4EE1-485A-A67B-5B3BFDEC7FA1_zps55zpcvqd.jpg

98CA8652-FB32-421C-B8E0-9C4223B91CFE_zps3wzvzvnk.jpg

543302EE-3F94-4DAA-BF50-41B9327F0097_zpsmifqxuyz.jpg

900A07D7-84FB-48D0-B20E-A7655503CBBC_zps8daoz91t.jpg

D6F90CC1-FD71-47B4-8C00-C8820124D0F7_zpspreotfvo.jpg

3283E0FE-3DAF-4012-8B83-7B5ABAE3B30C_zpsmhikbipn.jpg

8B01E0D1-BAF6-4EC2-B130-CAA6FF766B20_zpsmtyckpnj.jpg

More to come later!

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench

Oh my...

I SO wish this stuff was available when I did my 1/35 Trumpy Hip. I would have loved to have used their M134's to make a CIA version.

I hope one day they get around to making an M-60 / door mount for a Vietnam era Huey.

Thanks for posting all this.

John

Almost makes me want to start a Blackhawk just so I can use some of these. Now if someone can just release a full M-model conversion complete with the new UES's so I can avoid the incorrect HIRSS that is standard on all the other Blackhawk versions.

Cobra Company is working on a M model conversion, but it doesn't contain the UES.

Tim

I'm sure it will be a good one but if you don't get the UES, you are stuck with the problematic HIRSS parts that come in the plastic kit. Plus, the vast majority of Mike models have the UES.

Thus I continue to dream....

For those that bought the Werner's Wings/Storm Miniatures MH-47E conversion, here is what you will need for your MH-47E.

LRE-35163

LRE-35164

LRE-35167 You will need TWO of these.

LRE-35168 You may not need this one. It depends on your aircraft. Razor 1 supposedly had it according to "Robert's Ridge".

Floyd

59888787-DBAD-47BC-A6D8-DAA8B50E76CD_zpst4mar4zr.jpg

E8512565-9B1C-49AC-A0E3-EFFED5D1F7F5_zpshnh6khbu.jpg

You'll need TWO of these6F0DC4D5-48E0-43A7-B5E6-4F431DC19028_zps9v9twdwz.jpg

FC068EEE-FB5B-44D1-9EDA-657CB8909728_zpshwmeuris.jpg

I'm sure it will be a good one but if you don't get the UES, you are stuck with the problematic HIRSS parts that come in the plastic kit. Plus, the vast majority of Mike models have the UES.

Thus I continue to dream....

From what I have seen, most M models do not have the UES. Additionally, the HIRSS covers on the kit are not that bad. They are a little bit off in their angle, but still look the part. With some support structures added under them, they look pretty good.

From what I have seen, most M models do not have the UES. Additionally, the HIRSS covers on the kit are not that bad. They are a little bit off in their angle, but still look the part. With some support structures added under them, they look pretty good.

I thought one of our resident experts mentioned that only the first few M models had HIRSS fitted and even those were going to be retrofitted with the UES. I know the HIRSS on the Academy kit isn't a total lost cause but I'm just not happy with the way they look.

Plus, I really like the look of the Blackhawk w/ the UES. Like I said, I'll continue to dream until someone finally releases these in resin. I'm patient and have plenty of other kits in the queue to keep me busy.

John

I thought one of our resident experts mentioned that only the first few M models had HIRSS fitted and even those were going to be retrofitted with the UES. I know the HIRSS on the Academy kit isn't a total lost cause but I'm just not happy with the way they look.

Plus, I really like the look of the Blackhawk w/ the UES. Like I said, I'll continue to dream until someone finally releases these in resin. I'm patient and have plenty of other kits in the queue to keep me busy.

John

Feel free to make the masters for this. Cobra Company would be anxious to buy them and produce them.

Chris M

And while I'm at it, let me point out the reasons why this whole model in 1/35th has problems in the exhaust area. The over all height of the body is too squat. The radius of the engine access covers is too great. The distance of the fuselage from the rear of the engine access doors to the tailboom juncture is too short. All of these shortcomings require re-engineering of the proportions of the body. My efforts at limiting these left me with a POS looking apparatus that a blind man would not buy.

Your turn.

Chris M

Cobra Company

Edited by Chief Snake

Floyd,

do we need the LRE-35163 and the LRE-35164 because of left side and right side specific mounts?

Now the following is probably trivial but, the LRE-35167 kit needs to have the M240D in the LRE-35168 kit but with the butt stock instead of the butterfly grips if that makes sense. Basically, the barrell, bi-pod, and mounting tray configuration on the 168 kit (with butt stocks) is what is in the back windows on the MH-47.

Feel free to make the masters for this. Cobra Company would be anxious to buy them and produce them.

Chris M

??? Per my post above, I have plenty of other projects to keep me busy for the long term. If someone ever releases a full M-model conversion with the UES, that would be most excellent. If not, I could really care less, I'll be building something else.

I have neither the time, talent nor interest in building masters of anything. Maybe I'm a bit dense because I haven't had my morning java fix but I'm not understanding what your point is.

Edited by 11bee

Floyd,

do we need the LRE-35163 and the LRE-35164 because of left side and right side specific mounts?

Now the following is probably trivial but, the LRE-35167 kit needs to have the M240D in the LRE-35168 kit but with the butt stock instead of the butterfly grips if that makes sense. Basically, the barrell, bi-pod, and mounting tray configuration on the 168 kit (with butt stocks) is what is in the back windows on the MH-47.

Out of curiosity, do these weapons use iron sights or would you need to purchase one of the dozens of Live Resin sight options to mount on the rails?

Floyd,

Yes you need them because of the sides. They are sided. You may have to buy the regular M240 for the window mounts. Live Resin will also be producing two ejection chute extension for the Chinook and MH-47E. That wasn't listed but I've seen it as well.

Floyd