Nice job! That is the type Tracker I want to build too...I remember seeing them a lot as well in the early 80s.

To be clear, the S-2A release has the correct nacelles and horizontal stabilizers? I know that the fuselage is the correct length, just want to be sure I don't have to track down a Belcher conversion for the other differences.

Also, what color did you use on it?

Nice one Shawn,

Good to hear you can build a Canadian Tracker out of the box (Except for the decals)... too bad that box is so much more expensive than the last box. It went just a bit beyond my usual budget so I'll have to wait and see if I want to splurge for this one at some point or maybe find it on sale one day.

Maybe Santa will bring one!

Cheers,

David

Very true, I want to do one more in the last flight scheme but its too expensive. Same thing for the A-3 and Albatross I want to build. Hopefully deals can be found in Hamilton this March.

Hi Shawn, I am very reluctant to purchase another Kinetic kit, but I love the tracker. During my early years as a young sailor in the Canadian Navy we worked a lot with these aircraft, and the one thing I always recall is how loud they were in flight. You could here them coming from a long way out. You did a fine job on yours, did you find any annoying areas of fit that you can share?

TIA

Brad

Well... I am not thinking the A kit needed to be shortened any more. I sure know the F kit did.............

DSC_0350-2.jpg

There is the first move from my RCN Tracker.

Hi Brad, no, the fit was not bad. A little putty for the bottom, but over all not a bad kit.

No 1/72---sniff sniff !!

yes there is, a Hasegawa kit. If you're willing to install a boat-load of 'modelling' into it;

one thing to note; the leading edge of the wing was not moved ahead in front of the L/E slots.

Tracker2023_zps1727cdb9.jpg

Edited by Snowbird3a