Holiday Raffle is ON

Lots of people "in" but only 12 prizes? C'mon guys if you want to take part you should donate something as well. At least in the 10-15$ range which is your average quality decal sheet.

Let's get that prize sheet up!

So is this a gift exchange or a raffle unsure.gif ?

Some people got drunk during previous raffles, that was always good for some more fun and goodies. :woot.gif:/>/>

Who's go two thumbs and plans on drinking tonight?

<------------------------

I've also got an F-16 decal collection I'll throw in. Details to follow but it's at least 3-4 mostly (if not) complete sheets from twobobs for F-16s in three scales.

I'll throw up details after my daughters preschool Christmas concert here in an hour.

I'm sick so not going to work so I should take full part in these shenanigans.

Irish coffee will be my friend.

Edited by Bigasshammm

Alright update

Donating

F-16 decal package. All twobobs and some Hase kit decals.

Includes.

F-16C Gridiron Vipers - complete set. Markings for 1/32 1/48 and 1/72

F-16C Too Cool For School Vipers. 1/48 scale. Only missing 1 set of national insignia. Still had two sets on the sheet.

F-16C Buckee Vipers. 1/48. Missing the decals for "gravedigger" 87222. 2 other aircraft included.

Hasegawa F-16CJ "Tiger Meet" kit decals.

Missing the decals for the drop tanks and such but aircraft markings are complete.

I can break these up or donate them all as 1 package up to you guys.

Will also throw in

1/48 Revell AV-8B harrier with unk resin nose and Flying Leathernecks Jumping Jarheads decals. Decals include photo reference cd.

Got this from the traveling goodies box a while ago and I'll never build it.

See you all later

Edited by Bigasshammm

And I'm back to working this evening. The lure of the almighty dollar has a hook in my soul that runs deep. I won't be home till almost 10:30 eastern probably so I may check in if it's still going. If not everyone have a good time and make sure to have some shots every hour on my behalf.

Pm me winners of my stuff but like I said they won't be going out till after holidays. Moreso because I just don't trust the last minute rush shipping. Things tend to get lost. I know, I handle packages!