The DC MiG killer will be released in 1/48 at some point, but I don't know when exactly. I suppose I should release something other than Phantoms one of these days, eh?

:woot.gif:/>

Absolutely wonderful information!! As all have said...never can have too many 4s!!! I'll be eagerly standing by awaiting the 1/48 DC jets and some strikes!!! Thanks for doing what your doing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope it's still fixable, but for the Euro 1 scheme you have FS 36018 for the grey, instead of FS 36081. Other than that, great looking sheet and instructions!

D'oh! Yes, it's fixable. I haven't sent the instructions to print yet. Thanks for looking closely!

Jake

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely looking forward to that sheet. Let me add my vote for a 1/32 RF-4C decal sheet, even if you have to break it into 2 or 3 sheets. The only problem is, I would LOVE to do 69-0368 in 1/32, since I spent many years working on that jet, but it has a refaired nose, which is not available in 1/32 scale! :bandhead2:

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak

Definitely looking forward to that sheet. Let me add my vote for a 1/32 RF-4C decal sheet, even if you have to break it into 2 or 3 sheets. The only problem is, I would LOVE to do 69-0368 in 1/32, since I spent many years working on that jet, but it has a refaired nose, which is not available in 1/32 scale! :bandhead2:/>

Larry

The revised camera doors aren't too hard to scratch. Just get yourself some good reference photos, a LOT of time, filler, and sheet plastic and you'll be in business.

I intend to a lot of sheets in 1/32, but I have to be smart about it. I have two 1/32 sheets at the printers right now. If they do well, I'll continue to release new 1/32 sheets.

Jake

I intend to a lot of sheets in 1/32, but I have to be smart about it. I have two 1/32 sheets at the printers right now. If they do well, I'll continue to release new 1/32 sheets.

Jake

Good news to my ears, Jake.

I cannot swear I buy every one but for sure I get MANY/MOST of them judging the artwork for your upcoming sheets.

Jozef

• 5 months later...

Be sure to get the word out, and buy enough of the current 1/32 sheets for yourself as it is the best way to get more on the way!

I will be pushing for a 1/32 white stencil sheet for all F-4 types. I know it would sell very well, yes?

Phantom on...

Just bought 2 F-4 Phantom 1:32 decal sheets. Just hope this will bring the RF-4C 1:32 decal sheet a little closer.

The 1/32 F-4G sheet is among my best-selling sheets I've done so far, keeping pace with the Test Vipers sheet from last round. I'm very, very, very surprised and happy at its success. The chances of further 1/32 F-4 sheets, as a result, is very good.

Thanks for the support, guys!!

Jake

Edited by jmel

The 1/32 F-4G sheet is among my best-selling sheets I've done so far, keeping pace with the Test Vipers sheet from last round. I'm very, very, very surprised and happy at its success. The chances of further 1/32 F-4 sheets, as a result, is very good.

Thanks for the support, guys!!

Jake

That's great news Jake! Looking forward to see more 1:32 F-4 Phantom decal sheets.

• 2 months later...

I tried to order these decals from your website, but your Volusion company is trying to run active scripts on my computer, which I refuse to allow for security sake. I have had too many computers destroyed by other "secure" websites putting unwanted software on them.

I guess I can't order anything from you.

Larry