Along with the RF-4C sheet, the Eagle sheet will also go to Cartograf this week. It is an 8 x 10 sheet that offers all markings for six USAF Eagles. Two sets of stencils are included, tailored to each specific jet.

1) F-15C 84-0014, 144th Figther Wing flagship, California ANG, 2013. MiG killer

84-0114_CA_SHG.jpg

2) F-15C 85-0114, 44th Figther Squadron flagship, Kadena AB, Okinawa, 2013. Double MiG-killer

85-0114_ZZ_SHG-1.jpg

3) F-15C 78-0494, 57th Adversary Tactics Group flagship, Nellis AFB, 2013. New splinter camo scheme

78-0494_65AGRS_SHG.jpg

4) F-15C 85-0125, 104th Fighter Wing flaghip, Massachussets ANG, 2012. MiG killer

85-0125_104FW_SHG.jpg

5) F-15C 83-0017, 1st Fighter Wing flagship, Langley AFB, 2004. MiG killer

83-0017_1FW_SHG.jpg

6) F-15C 84-0012, 53rd Test & Evaluation Group flagship, Nellis AFB, 2007

84-0012_422TES_SHG.jpg

Eagle48003_SHG.jpg

Edited by jmel

On the 104th FW one, the "WESTFIELD" lettering for inside the tails doesn't seem to have the white shadows. I zoomed in 400% on the sheet and don't see it.

Is it too late to add it?

It's there, Ken, but it is very hard to see on the low-res .jpg. Thanks for checking me, though! I'd love to fix any mistakes before I go to print, so please let me know if you spot anything else.

Chuck, I'm toying with the idea of a dedicated 1/32 F-15C sheet, but haven't decided yet. There's not a whole lot out there in 1/32 for the C-model, which is a shame.

Jake

Jake a dedicated 32nd scale sheet would be great with some current markings from two or three front line squadrons. As you said there's really nothing out there at the moment. Thanks for the consideration.

Chuck

It's there, Ken, but it is very hard to see on the low-res .jpg. Thanks for checking me, though! I'd love to fix any mistakes before I go to print, so please let me know if you spot anything else.

Chuck, I'm toying with the idea of a dedicated 1/32 F-15C sheet, but haven't decided yet. There's not a whole lot out there in 1/32 for the C-model, which is a shame.

Jake

I'm working on the 1/32 F-15c now. Absolutely no decals out here these days.

Along with the RF-4C sheet, the Eagle sheet will also go to Cartograf this week. It is an 8 x 10 sheet that offers all markings for seven USAF Eagles. Two sets of stencils are included, tailored to each specific jet rather than just dumping 'standard' stencils onto the sheet.

4) F-15C 78-0494, 57th Adversary Tactics Group flagship, Nellis AFB, 2013. New splinter camo scheme

78-0494_65AGRS_SHG.jpg

48003_SHG.jpg

I'm interested in the Adversary decals and scheme coolio.gif .

Just in time for the 'The Bad Boys' GB too 271.gif .

Are these in 1/48th scale?

What is the release date?

Where can I order them?

Thanks Jake!

I'm working on the 1/32 F-15c now. Absolutely no decals out here these days.

You're preaching to the choir, brother.

I'm interested in the Adversary decals and scheme coolio.gif .

Just in time for the 'The Bad Boys' GB too 271.gif .

Are these in 1/48th scale?

What is the release date?

Where can I order them?

Yes, 1/48 for now, possibly 1/32 in the not-too-distant future.

They are at Cartograf right now, so hopefully in about 3-4 weeks' time they'll be ready. You can order at www.speedhuntergraphics.com

Jake

Yes, 1/48 for now, possibly 1/32 in the not-too-distant future.

They are at Cartograf right now, so hopefully in about 3-4 weeks' time they'll be ready. You can order at www.speedhuntergraphics.com

Jake

Perfect 70.gif !

Thanks for the response.

I think this might be my first build in the 'Bad Boy GB' coming up banana.gif.

Well, good news and bad news. Because of a drawing mistake in my artwork, Cartograf sent me back the files. That's the bad news. The good news is I was able to wrap up the references needed to include the new California ANG F-15 onto this sheet. With the correction of my mistake and the addition of the 1444th Eagle, this sheet will go back to Cartograf on Monday. I can't wait to see a model sporting these markings.

I had to drop the Louisiana ANG Eagles to make room, but rest assured they will reappear on another Eagle sheet very shortly.

Jake

Well, good news and bad news. Because of a drawing mistake in my artwork, Cartograf sent me back the files. That's the bad news. The good news is I was able to wrap up the references needed to include the new California ANG F-15 onto this sheet. With the correction of my mistake and the addition of the 1444th Eagle, this sheet will go back to Cartograf on Monday. I can't wait to see a model sporting these markings.

I had to drop the Louisiana ANG Eagles to make room, but rest assured they will reappear on another Eagle sheet very shortly.

Jake

That is not bad news at all.

A correction is well worth the wait!

And BTW; Your F-15 Adversary decals will be represented on my 'Bad Boys GB' starting next month 271.gif !

Jake

:thumbsup:/>

Hey Jake,

Hope you don't mind me bragging about your up and coming awesome decal sheet:

http://www.arcforums...dpost&p=2568502

So; Can I expect the decal sheet to be available sometime by middle/late January?

The GB starts the first of January so I'm not in a big hurry wink.gif . The end of January is probably good timing for the decals anyway.

I promise to represent your decals well 271.gif .

So; Can I expect the decal sheet to be available sometime by middle/late January?

I would like to think so, but once I've sent the files to Cartograf, I have no control over when I get them back. I will have all the instructions printed and in my possession well before the decals return, so as soon as the Fed Ex truck leaves here, I'll turn on the ordering links.

Jake

I would like to think so, but once I've sent the files to Cartograf, I have no control over when I get them back. I will have all the instructions printed and in my possession well before the decals return, so as soon as the Fed Ex truck leaves here, I'll turn on the ordering links.

Jake

The Bad Boys GB is six months long so there is plenty of time for the decals to arrive.

Is it possible to get a copy of the instructions sheet on the first business day of the new year?

Having it will help me plan how to paint the camo pattern while conducting the build.