WHATS IN YOUR STASH?

For me I just changed scale's went from over 200 1/48 kits to maybe 45 1/32 kits.

Much easier to decide what to build next and most of those 1/48 kits are in Phantom's basement.

Don

Just ask her,"How many pairs of shoes does she Have???"..."You can't wear them all at once!!!"...

Then Run!!!

Curt

Just make sure you can run faster than she can. If not, simply hand your testicles to her and ask if you can borrow them on occasion.

I gave about 65 or so on hand. A few of them Sabres I bought from Mr. G. a couple of years ago. Will be using one for the upcoming NMF GB.

I've probably got about 200 or so. Once I get them unpacked into the new house, I am probably gonna try to sell it down to 75 or so as I am shifting some focus back to submarines. I do have something that probably no one will top... 14 Revell MiG-25 Foxbats and 21 Revell Lionfish submarine kits. (That is the masochistic section of my stash).

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by parche

My name is Dave and I am a Modelholic..........

Last count was over 6000, I have sold maybe 50 hasn't even made a dent.....

:doh: Wow Dave you need some help.

Just kidding :worship: :worship: :worship: your my hero :crying2:

Don

:doh:/> Wow Dave you need some help.

Just kidding :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> your my hero :crying2:/>

Don

All started when I joined the Air Force with the dream of opening a hobby shop when I retired.

I retired and figured what the heck, use my edumacation and be an engineer...

Now I want to have a hobby shop when I retire again....

Or maybe I am sick.. ;)

Cheers

Without doing an official count, I am probably around 50 kits. The aftermarket stuff about doubles the value of that stash. Plus there is the tools, supplies, paints, etc.

Still less expensive than my hunting stuff :cheers:/>

i here you on that.i collect guitars and have two full time drag cars.

this hobby is cheap

My last count was 42. I sold least 10 in the past few months to fund a new compressor and a new airbrush so I'm good with what I have for the moment. I'm really trying to get down to fewer kits as my build rate isn't the best. Problem is that there's simply too much out there I can't pass up.

Rob

At last count the stash had grown to 177 kits (all 1/48 Aircraft)

That's A LOT of years of building. (No one but a modeler would understand tongue.gif)

ModelStash1e_zpsa8cb3222.jpg

modelStash2e_zps95c73fbf-1.jpg

At least I can say I have almost as many kits built... 165 on the shelf - all 1/48 aircraft... that's a LOT of space. ;)

Cheers,

David

Get your kits OUT of the appartment PRONTO! Store them in less conspicous cardboard boxes in your shed/outhouse etc. I promise you this will result in far less strains in your relationship with the misses. I figure as long as i can keep my kits out of my apartment i am where i need to be. You will experience alot less grief from your "loved" ones i`ll tell you.

Oh yeah, i am closing in on a thousand kits (yes three -0`s) but they are all confined to my sppecially engineered shed. Will i ever build them all? NO WAY IN H***!

I have more hobbies than hobbies. Swimbo said you need a shed (deep brown voice!). I got a shed! Its ace, internal cladding in poly and heaters (cant wait for a fire!), Hi fi, Record deck and......... 1000 LPs, double in cassettes,2 PCs, drawing board and...............her chest freezer (its not a bra with ice cubes!)

I have no model stash, I haven't built anything since 1980 something. I've been working/planning a project to slide back into glueing plastic/resin for 18 months now, I've just about got the equipment together. Its going to be...........No. To early to tell you, its a minimum 12 month job and that's optimistic. The whole project has optimism running through it!............and four Conways!