Bad boys, what I intend to build page

As for me. I intend to go large on this one.

1/48 Tamiya F-16C with Two Bobs decals for a moo-cow Alaska scheme.

1/48 Tamiya F-16N with Two Bobs decals, first F-16N

1/32 Hasegawa/ Belcher Bits CF-5A. 419 sq

1/48 Hasegawa F-15A Two Bobs blue aggressor.

more will come.

1/32 F-5E

Like 4 CF-116Ds

A-4E Skyhawk

and a VFC-12 Hornet

Edited by phantom

I'm in 1/48th AFV F-5E Using Afterburner Decals VFC-13 one of the Black birds. Going to keep the AM simple to Royal Resin Wheels and Hobby Decal Pitot and guns. Picture will be posted in a thread at a later date.

Emil

For certain: 1/72 Italeri F-5B with Leading Edge decals in green and grey wraparound with big red bort numbers.

If the mods deem it acceptable, I'd also like to do a Hungarian MiG-29 in NATO-era markings (with the HuAF / 59th TFW titles on the tail). I'd imagine that, like the Luftwaffe Fulcrums, the Hungarian ones were used in exercises against other NATO members?

If the mods deem it acceptable, I'd also like to do a Hungarian MiG-29 in NATO-era markings (with the HuAF / 59th TFW titles on the tail). I'd imagine that, like the Luftwaffe Fulcrums, the Hungarian ones were used in exercises against other NATO members?

As long as you can find proof.

As long as you can find proof.

Well, how's this? :)

""This exercise pitted the Hungarian Air Force's (HuAF) MiG-29 Fulcrums and JAS-39 Gripens against the U.S. Air Force's F-15 Eagles," said Col. Michael Lopinto, F-15 pilot and commander of the 159th FW."

Air Force Magazine article on Exercise "Load Diffuser '08"

Sweet! Then there you go, I'll be in with a CF-5B and a HuAF MiG-29!

And if someone wants to do a HuAF Gripen, well, there's the proof for you! ;) Also found references to Polish MiG-29s being used for DACM training, just to mention it.

I have a not complete 1:48 Italeri F-16C without decals and weapons, small mouth intake. So I will convert it into a F-16N, kitbashing with leftovers from Tamiya F-16 (cockpit, nozzle, wheel wells and landing gear), Kinetik nose, decals from Fightertown. Not sure what "N" it will be, probably the "Powder Puff". I have steel beach intake and exhaust cover to glue on. Rudder will be a donation from Hasegawa Viper (because Italeri has the "A/B" fin). :wave:

This is the official what I intend to build page. (Please ignore the previous page) For the Bad Boys group build.

What's the rules on adding to ones build list as we progress on this GB?

For example; I might add one or two more a/c builds later. One being a QF-4C/D/E drone. The other being an aggressor F-18E.

What's the rules on adding to ones build list as we progress on this GB?

For example; I might add one or two more a/c builds later. One being a QF-4C/D/E drone. The other being an aggressor F-18E.

Add away. Finish what you said you will build. Then build more.

Ooh, QF-4s count?

If so, then if/when I get the first two done, I've got decals for an all-orange QF-4B...

Ohh I thought for QF (drones) we need a "Poor victim bird group build"!? :whistle: