Bad boys, what I intend to build page

Drones are drones. Unless its manned and aggressively being flown it is just a target. When missiles are being tossed their way its in a controlled environment and not really air to air combat.

I am saying no to drones but will wait for the other two mods to pipe in.

Remember, the idea of this GB is something in air to air with lots of colour. Something different from a standard squadron bird.

Ok, I'm in at some point....got a busy few weeks ahead so won't get much done at first.

In the earlier thread Phantom ok'd jets in the Ferris DACT scheme's so thats what i'll go with.

Subject 58th TFTW F-15B Eagle in the Ferris scheme

1/48 Either Hasegawa kit or one of the GWH Eagle's i'm waiting on.

tn_800x600_139_clip_13_zps99afb5f6.jpg

As stated in the other forum, i'll be participating with a couple quick builds:

1/72 hobbyboss f-15c (65th aggressor squadron)

1/72 airfix f-5e - (options for vmft-401 marines and 527th AS, not sure which i want to do!)

Both will be OOB and in-flight (although i'll raid the spares for better pilot figures).

Hopefully these will go quickly and maybe i can add a third build. All the best!

Drones are drones. Unless its manned and aggressively being flown it is just a target. When missiles are being tossed their way its in a controlled environment and not really air to air combat.

I am saying no to drones but will wait for the other two mods to pipe in.

Remember, the idea of this GB is something in air to air with lots of colour. Something different from a standard squadron bird.

O.K. So drones are officially out.

I'm planning to build 4 hobby boss F-5Es. Hopefully this is what the product will look like...

LS12-6.jpg

Wow! That pic reminds me of the days back in the '70's at NAS Mira Mar when Fighter Weapons School had the blue camo F-5's and A-4's.

Beautiful subjects for the GB 70.gif !

Thanks for sharing the pic.

Does anyone know of a website source listing all Aggressor aircraft? Or does anyone have such a list? I am looking for inspiration for a possible second aggressor model, but I am not knowledgable on the subject at all...

I am interested in jets from the 70's onwards.

I was lucky enough to be given an Eduard Mig 21 BIS in 1/48 for Christmas so I'm in with that. The kit comes with markings for a Hungarian Mig-21 used in 1991 for Dissimilar Air Combat Training exercises so provided that qualifies me to be in ... I'm in!

Ian

EDK8232.jpg

Hello All,

I'll be doing two 1/48 subjects. The first will be a Hasegawaa Marines Top Gun A-4E with Twobobs "Heinemann's Hot Rods" sheet, and the second a Classic Airframes Navy TA-4J with Afterburner Scooter Bandits Part One decals.

First GB for me and looking forward to it.

BBGB_Kit_zpsa6bd96ca.jpg

Mike

Thanks White Wolf!

Edited by Ichitoe

Hi Ichitoe,

You need to first upload your pics to a image hosting site, something like Photobucket or Imageshack. Then you need to copy the location address of your image and either use the Insert Image button in the posting options or use the image tags by placing the address in between these two: [/img]

I would like to enter with a Hasegawa F-16C Fighting Falcon Alaska (18AGRS USAF).

The kit will be built mostly OOB but I am going to use a Black Box cockpit.

My success has been very limited building for a GB but my New Year Resolution is to complete at least one build.

Edited by rm20886